• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Erbs

VIP Member
VIP Member
not sure where to put this but any chance of one of the mods upping my kb on the avatars as i would like to

change it and can't seem to find a good avatar that can fit into the stated range of what i can upload to the

site.

Curly

DW Regular
Is Homer getting a bigger cake?? lol

They might not be able to change your without changing everyones??

Curly

Dazza

Inactive User
You could try shrinking the image in some graphic app' like Irfanview or PhotoShop...

witchy

Banned for good!
didn't realise i was asking for so much m8?

You're not mate but with the site being so popular Admin has to limit the size of avatars as they have a fairly large impact on the bandwidth. Not so long ago some members had really large avatars but the bandwidth was taking a hit and Admin decided to ban anything over the current limit.

Larger avatars = more bandwidth, which needs to be paid for, surely you agree that bandwidth is better to be used on posts instead of avatars?

:)

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
not sure where to put this but any chance of one of the mods upping my kb on the avatars as i would like to

change it and can't seem to find a good avatar that can fit into the stated range of what i can upload to the

site.
PM sent m8