Autobouquetsmaker incompatible versions: 2.8>2.9 error

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have just installed openATV 6.1 and abm and when I go to update the config I get this error :-

incompatible versions: 2.8>2.9

any idea's ?

I'm not sure I've checked in plugins after update and still 2.8 so I would imagine there's a .ipk due for release or it will be added to the plugins in openATV shortly. If you have 2.8 try and update your autobouquetsmaker 2.8 config , you will get this error message I mentioned

if anyone has the abm 2.9 ipk please upload externally

Latest github you dont need an ipk

Do this

FTP to the Autobouqetsmaker folder and rename it AB1 or somat dont delete it

Transfer over the attached and chmod it to 755 then rebooot

Done

rename the Autobouquetsmaker folder to AB1 then transfer over AutoBouquetsMaker-master and rename that to AutoBouquetsmaker ?

Last edited:
Yes mate hold fire though although the above is the latest off github its not 2.9 just let me see if i can find that.

Guys
If you do update Autobouquetsmaker
Don't update the Script and rescan because it takes out the fixes
You have to wait for the new updated images for the full fixes to be done

Last edited:
this new one brought back the Nar problem lol went back and 99% ok again

yea . have a saved bouquet from yesterday thats was better , just put that back on , will wait abit now ,

The version/check was brought in to avoid user problems if they update the config files but other changes in images/ABM python files are required.

When the version was bumped 2.9, it was done for the following reasons:
1. Prevent people who already have the PID hacks from removing them.
2. There are other encryption identification changes in another python files. We plan to improve the provider files

New OE-A images from Sunday will have the workaround for the Virgin Audio issue as well as ABM updated on their plugin server.

is it possible to just download a ipk file for it because i dont understand how to do all of these updates

is it possible to just download a ipk file for it because i dont understand how to do all of these updates

2.9 wont help you its just rolls back to before they fixed the issue with abm a dirty fix if you like images will be coming out from today patched properly to allow the correct audio options.

I am also getting the incompatible version 2.8 > 2.9 error message so I can't scan channels.

Will there be an update to 2.9 under system plugins or will I need to delete and install 2.9 when it's available?

Back