AutoBouquets E2 28.2E By LraiZer

You can edit the supplement.txt file and force channels into a position of your choice.

Line 28 of the file has an example

Taken from another source.
I am doubtfull the following is true but worth looking over.
(i have removed somethings from post)
the reason being is it's not a good idea to broadcast important sites that are involved with behind scenes work!!
(unfortunately it goes on)

(START)
I know there was mention above of not posting messages regarding "My mate said this or that" etc, but I do actually know two people personally who are involved with Oscam work and programming, one of them whom I know from my university days is directly involved with the upkeep and admin at the site "*****" also, there's no info more up to date than the info he has access to and that is fact.

In an earlier thread that has since been deleted there was an actual link to *****, anybody who checked it would have seen that it went into the actual technical side of what was happening, not random guesswork, having had a conversation with somebody directly involved I can confirm a few things, everything that I'm about to write will be updated and confirmed through ***** in due course once everything has been finalized, the only reason I'm taking the time to do this is because of the guesswork and scaremongering that's been going on, although unintentional that's pretty much all that's happened since yesterday so some facts might help put some folk at ease to an extent.

The facts as to what is actually happening were touched upon in the above mentioned link and that is that there is nothing within the Entitlement Control Message (ECM) that is affecting things right now, so all talk of ecm changes are just nonsense, as is transponder talk.

The problem exists within the CW (Control Word)....The actual encryption data itself

Now this is where the technical side of it went way over my head during my conversation, but the laymans terms that I got was that the encryption has not changed in the same way it did for HD or for the same way it did with Sky Italia, the encryption is compatible with existing Sky cards, including the old white 09's which is where local cards and shared cache's get the required data to make card sharing possible, so that also makes the talk of changing over Thompson Receivers to Sky +HD nonsense also, its completely irrelevant.

What they have done is quite clever apparently but it will 100% be worked out, the changes that will be required to be made will all be within the "oscam.config" which is basically the standard configuration file that servers use to run and make this all possible, so server owners will be getting access to an updated config file once completed and the missing channels will be back.

This is as close to the horses mouth as you will get and I have been told categorically that this is absolutely NOT the end of cardsharing as we know it and when the config is complete and uploaded things will continue as they were once servers have been updated to the new config.

There is a but though and that is the reasoning behind what has happened the last few days, the general feeling is that Sky were testing a few channels to see what the result was, that unfortunately is not true, Sky and anybody with a certain level of understanding of encryptions would know that no test is required, the results of the changes that were made are set in stone and known before they were put in place therefore there is no test required or needed.

That is where the but comes in because what has happened is fixable with a configuration change, Sky and the programming engineers working with Sky know that just as much as the guys who deal with oscam, they know its fixable and can be worked around, so the actual reason behind it is a mystery.
Its not just to disrupt or to annoy, that much is clear, but the real reason is unclear at the moment as the changes they have made don't really relate to anything they can build on long term as once worked around that's it, it cant be implemented into a different part of the whole procedure so its not clear why they did it or what the overall goal of it was but its obviously something much bigger and more complex, whether its something that could happen next week or next year nobody knows, but its clear that some serious thought and investment has been put in to this and its one of the biggest changes or moves that Sky have made to in a long time, so the general feeling from someone directly involved is that something much bigger is on the way, but as above the timescale is not known.
Sky have obviously always taken it seriously and attempted to stop it but it looks as though they have upped the effort on it and are seriously taking steps to put an end to it long term, or at least until the technology to work around it comes to light.

I know some people on here will no doubt rubbish everything that I have put down here because I'm not directly involved with oscam or servers and because I'm not a ***** etc etc, but what I've put down will be available through ***** in due course and a lot of it already is there to read up on, so please take the time to research a little into the technical facts of what is going on and with what I've tried to explain here and hopefully I've helped put some minds at ease a little.
(END)

Credit goes to OP

Last edited:

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets_1.0+git71+4c0343e-r0_cortexa9hf-vfp-neon.ipk
    109.1 KB · Views: 5
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets_1.0+git71+4c0343e-r0_mips32el.ipk
    104.7 KB · Views: 10
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets_1.0+git71+4c0343e-r0_sh4.ipk
    120 KB · Views: 7
tried this version today no sky sports 1 in sports catorgey starts with sky sports 2

tried this version today no sky sports 1 in sports catorgey starts with sky sports 2

Unless you post a screenshot of what your settings are and attach any modified files, all guesswork.

BTW, there is a newer version that needs to be compiled and uploaded.

04/05/2017

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets_1.0+git83+2234c3a-r0_cortexa9hf-vfp-neon.ipk
    109.4 KB · Views: 10
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets_1.0+git83+2234c3a-r0_mips32el.ipk
    104.8 KB · Views: 22
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets_1.0+git83+2234c3a-r0_sh4.ipk
    120.6 KB · Views: 9
I have a DM800HD SE and a Vu Duo.

Which of the above 3 files do I need, or in other words, what is the difference between the 3 of them?

I have a DM800HD SE and a Vu Duo.

Which of the above 3 files do I need, or in other words, what is the difference between the 3 of them?

sh4 = use on receivers with sh4 CPUs such as Amiko
cortex= use on receivers such as wetek/solo4k
mips32el= use on receivers with mips processors

Your two receivers have mips processors

sh4 = use on receivers with sh4 CPUs such as Amiko
cortex= use on receivers such as wetek/solo4k
mips32el= use on receivers with mips processors

Your two receivers have mips processors

Thanks for that.

Thanks for that.
Hi all

I was wondering if you could help in any way or point in in right direction? I'm new to this and just purchased Duo2 box, installed Black Hole Version 3.0.3 but now unsure what i need to do to get full Sky Channel list? Can you help in any way please? Thank you

Hi all

I was wondering if you could help in any way or point in in right direction? I'm new to this and just purchased Duo2 box, installed Black Hole Version 3.0.3 but now unsure what i need to do to get full Sky Channel list? Can you help in any way please? Thank you

Install the autobouquet ipk shown above, configure it for your region and then run it.

It will generate the bouquets (channel lists) for you

Thanks I live in the UK South of England, do you know what i need to select?

Tried updating on my DM800HD SE and Vu Duo (Apollo 023)

I get the following error. Maybe my images are too old.

Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets (1.0+git85+8745176-r0) on root.
Collected errors:
* satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets:
* libgcc1 (>= 4.9.2) * libstdc++6 (>= 4.9.2) * libc6 (>= 2.21) *
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets.

Apollo image wont have access to plugin feeds, so that won't result in that error.

The DM is trying to install a newer one from the plugin feeds.

Use 7zip to extract the folder and manually transfer the files.

Hi Abu

I have the VU+ Duo2, how would you go about getting the gift channels on this box? i.e. Sky Sports, BT Sports movies etc?

I used to use the OpenBox V8s and this was easy to setup/use, but VU box slightly harder, I got all channels but just need to get the gift. Thank you

for some reason i cant get shut of the blacked out channels , whats the latest abm cfg ?

Back