AutoBouquets E2 28.2E By LraiZer

Also, how do we get rid of the BT sport HD channels as they are now no longer working

All HD channels that are not free are excluded when you select "Available HD". We have been altering the viewable HD channel details so that they appear to be FTA. To remove them, the supplement.txt file is edited.
The following lines need to be deleted:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

If you are going to use the swap function, you will also need to edit the custom_swap.txt
Delete the lines with the swaps

Code:

These changes are already included in the 04 June version

2016-06-09
Fix for Log view crash
BBC red button changes

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_20160609_all.ipk
    233.4 KB · Views: 45
How do we swap bbc1 and 2, in northern ireland region bbc 2 is in first position. Also how do we get MUTV HD back in sports, hd has been removed even though its working...?

Looks like MUTV HD was removed from the supplement file by accident, it was between lines that had to be deleted. Look up a couple of posts and you will see what line you need to re-add.

You are probably using swap, so need to amend the swap file to reflect numbers for your region. Very hard to help people who refuse to upload a picture showing settings page.

Until we get around to make a combined package, here are three versions Please install the correct one for your receiver.

The sort 3 file has the Irish sports channel already added to sports bouquets. Adapt file to your liking.

Reminder:
Custom swap is based on England numbers. If you are not in England, please edit the swap section so that it contains your numbers for BBC 1 HD and BBC 2 HD. Use Notepad++

If you require assistance, post a screenshot of your settings page

Code:

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets_1.0+git43+60ab0c5-r0_cortexa9hf-vfp-neon.ipk
    109.6 KB · Views: 8
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets_1.0+git43+60ab0c5-r0_mips32el.ipk
    105.1 KB · Views: 21
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets_1.0+git43+60ab0c5-r0_sh4.ipk
    120.4 KB · Views: 18
I like to use the sort 3 option as it gives you lifestyle & culture, plus 1 channels and irish channels. But on entertainment I'm getting non hd and hd free channels, i.e it goes BB1 NI HD, then BBC1 NI,

How do you remove the non hd channels.

And in sport eirsport 1 and 2 are duplicated..

18/03/2017 Expanded the boundary of the International bouquet.
Urdu 1 is at 861, would have gone in Gaming

Code:

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets_1.0+git58+dcf279b-r0_cortexa9hf-vfp-neon.ipk
    108.7 KB · Views: 0
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets_1.0+git58+dcf279b-r0_mips32el.ipk
    104.2 KB · Views: 5
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets_1.0+git58+dcf279b-r0_sh4.ipk
    119.6 KB · Views: 1
hi i am using 6 june 2016 version of autobouquets but when i run it it not bring in sky sports news hq back in the sports section but working in all services any idea why

i have now tried the latest version still not scanning sky sports news back in have to go to all services

Try scanning frequency 12207 v27500 that one is working

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Why is running autoboquets not fixing sky sports 4 and sky sports news, if i manual scan, i get them in all services but still uncorking in sports category....

Your not getting all SS clearing. The ones on a certain TP are not and it's those for UK that are scrambled

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yes sky sports 4 and news are not clearing, autobouquets scan usually fixes unworking channels but not this time. Need to manual scan then use all channels to get channels.

how can we get them working from sports category?

If your using ipab image they have already fixed it.
Everything is the way it should be only as we know there a few won't clear.

If your using ipab image they have already fixed it.
Everything is the way it should be only as we know there a few won't clear.

Are you saying that if you have Ipab image and ABM its all fixed, cos thats how it reads.

Are you saying that if you have Ipab image and ABM its all fixed, cos thats how it reads.
If you read my post it is reference to bouquets.
I have got most back for openboxes as I have uploaded the file.
Most are back on enigma boxes also.
I'm just using a different transponder.

Sky sports news and sky sports 4 is working for me and populated properly in bouquets.

How did my post come across as if ipab image can get around new encryption methods when I was answering a question about getting sky sports running correctly in bouquets @Krusty?

Last edited by a moderator:
if you search satellites....providers

i found SS4 there are 5 to pick from

hope you follow

Thanks for the reply, sorry about the confusion. I take it that the missing ones are being substituted with Irish transponder freq's. The file you uploaded, is that an update to ABM or a manual upload like rats.

Back