AutoBouquets E2 28.2E By LraiZer

wiz569

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
This plugin comes from one of the brains behind Team Commando,LraiZer
​This is a beta release but works perfectly as far as I can see,all feedback gratefully received :)

here is
AutoBouquets E2 28.2E Enigma2 Plugin for BETA TESTING!
(latest version - date 10th August 2012)

this plugin has been coded with shell script backend so that it can be run on ANY box from the command line without python. it has a python enigma2 GUI so that you can select your area direct from remote in the plugins menu.

1) first make sure you have dvbsnoop in your /usr/bin/

2) drop the attached files onto engima2 box in the relevant folders.
make sure /usr/script/autobouquets_e2.sh file is executable (chmod 755)

3) reboot your box to load the new AutoBouquets E2 plugin into the Plugins menu

3) perform a scan on 28.2e satellite so that you have the latest lamedb service file

4) zap to an active channel on 28.2e so that dvbsnoop can read its stream data

5) select AutoBouquets E2 Plugin from plugins menu and then select your SD or HD area.

6) sit back and watch for 5 minutes as your local bouquets are read from the stream

7) Have fun with you new auto generated local bouquets

8) an autobouquets.log file is generated in the AutoBouquets plugin folder so that you can check processed Services, Positions and ChannelID's.

PS) dont forget to backup your current bouquet files first as these will be overwritten by this plugin

HOW TO: install required dvbsnoop on openpli image?

telnet to box and type the command: opkg update && opkg install dvbsnoop

Attachments

• AutoBouquets_E2_ukcvs-dot-org_beta_201208132025.zip
    24.9 KB · Views: 300
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201308251700_all.rar
    441.9 KB · Views: 217
Last edited by a moderator:
Would this leave other satellites settings intact or delete them too?

The only answer I can give to that is,
I dont use bouquets for foreign sats,just satellite lists,if that makes sense,and these did not get touched when using the autobouquets plugin,

Just make sure you backup your lists if you decide to try :)

when u say :: drop the attached files onto engima2 box in the relevant folders.
make sure /usr/script/autobouquets_e2.sh file is executable (chmod 755) wot folders .

do have to rename the zip file ,, if l open it l have 30 files in there ?

cheers

so on a 800hd put folder here : Unzip the file and simply ftp the attached folder to usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/
reboot your box

do l have to drag the autobouquets_e2.sh file out of the folder first and add here /usr/script/

If you unzip it first you will be left with a folder called AutoBouquets E2 etc etc...
Inside this folder is another folder called usr,you ftp that folder to your box overwriting as you go,

Then go back to usr/script folder on your box and inside there will be the autobouquets_e2.sh file,right click it and set permissions to 755 :)

Dont forget to reboot your box or restart enigma2 afterwards,then the plugin will be available in your plugins menu

If you unzip it first you will be left with a folder called AutoBouquets E2 etc etc...
Inside this folder is another folder called usr,you ftp that folder to your box overwriting as you go,

Then go back to usr/script folder on your box and inside there will be the autobouquets_e2.sh file,right click it and set permissions to 755 :)

Dont forget to reboot your box or restart enigma2 afterwards,then the plugin will be available in your plugins menu

just into /usr/

just into /usr/

If you ftp the usr folder into the root of your box it will merge with the one that there,it may ask for permission to do this,
or you could do it the way I did

ftp the AutoBouquets folder from within the download to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/Extensions on your box

ftp the script folder from within the download to /usr folder on your box

and then go into the script folder on your box and right click the autobouquets_e2.sh file and change its permissions to 755

Then reboot or restart enigma2 :)

great work again lads .. can u add a timer so it can do it at 3 in the morning lol , if u have nothing else to do that is lol

Telnet method failed. Followed your advice and downloaded the ipk file from above .

Wonderful work.

I'm sure a cron job could be setup to run once a week or daily even to keep it all up to date :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure a cron job could be setup to run once a week or daily even to keep it all up to date :)

Actually that probably won't work at the moment as I'm guessing you need to chose your area each time.

Actually that probably won't work at the moment as I'm guessing you need to chose your area each time.

first post says it works from command line on any box ;)
just look in plugin.py for your local area and region codes and pass them to autoboquets_e2.sh in a script that is executed by your cron job.

EXAMPLE SCRIPT:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Back