AutoBouquetMaker 2.8 ipk / OpenPli feed availability

yousafmo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Dear Forum Members,

Have been searching around everywhere and I am unable to find an local extensions installable IPK for ABM 2.8

Also the best image I have found in terms of features, ease of setup and most importantly image quality is Openpli 4.0 and I know it very well as all my cams work perfectly through it.

I only now need ABM2.8 so I can download configuration files and create bouquets so they give AC3 audio; a recent change has messed the audio on channels from cable causing me to mess around again with the box

I have a VU Solo4k box (and hope the IPK can be used on a VU solo 2 Openpli box also)

Thank you in advance for your help...

We have asked WanWizard to update ABM, he has refused.

There is a a mipsel version that was uplaoded recently. Check my uploads. Solo 4k version won't work on Solo 2

Thanks Abu B, please can you advise where/how I can get to your uploads location - hopefully I have enough posts now to download :)

Will let you know how I get on - thanks again...

Okay Thx Chookey - am hoping all works after this post - my intention is once forum features established - will add a script (for the benefit of all) for the best image in terms of visual quality and steps to optimise and get up and running within 15 minutes.

As visual quality is highest on my list of importance and ease of use/functionality
- I being a techie and an eye candy man, I have a high end Sony 4k TV with VU Solo 4k Box, which in my opinion meets or supersedes in someway Netflix and Blu-ray quality through the solo 4k and cable/sky transmissions - with the right image and optimisation of course)

Okay Thx Chookey - am hoping all works after this post - my intention is once forum features established - will add a script (for the benefit of all) for the best image in terms of visual quality and steps to optimise and get up and running within 15 minutes.

As visual quality is highest on my list of importance and ease of use/functionality
- I being a techie and an eye candy man, I have a high end Sony 4k TV with VU Solo 4k Box, which in my opinion meets or supersedes in someway Netflix and Blu-ray quality through the solo 4k and cable/sky transmissions - with the right image and optimisation of course)
Make a couple more good posts first yousafmo, this one here won't count. Doesn't happen automatically either, mod or admin will have to give you download rights, I think.

Back