auto update keys ..

ok. just finished a spell of nights to find box not working. it is a dbox2 still running comando 6 why change what works. i have tried this program with no luck wiill i need to change image. sorry to be asking

ok. just finished a spell of nights to find box not working. it is a dbox2 still running comando 6 why change what works. i have tried this program with no luck wiill i need to change image. sorry to be asking
r u using Evocamd ?

ok stupid question, I have only ever done a few m8s boxes (dream) and have been telling them what to input :p

Now i have set up this program, entered the name and password and im guessing the ip to the box?? but the ftp bar stays blank, and info for a newbie on using ftp and i have always flashed this using dreamup so im stuck

cheers lads

only gripe is having to reboot the box and not just restart the camd

What ! you get a easy fix and gripe about a reboot lol
jesus no pleasing some people :silly:

ok, just used universal dream up and thats connected, checked the ftp on that and its connected, so what do i input ( ip ) into this as the box stays greyed out

any help please

ok, done, its called messing around lol

ok, just used universal dream up and thats connected, checked the ftp on that and its connected, so what do i input ( ip ) into this as the box stays greyed out

any help please

ok, done, its called messing around lol

u have to press get keys and then write file then insert ip and pass plus login

Great find Smirnoff!

I’ve been using KeyMaster and inputting the keys manually.

It’ll be interesting to see which application comes up with the keys the quickest when they roll again.

Sim mate nice program,will ck it out, do you have to be connected to the net for this to work???or is it just FTP??? this is ok for dreambox right??leeds area?

could we make this as a plug in , so ie: press yellow..then key update?

my god thank you, kids are going mental without disney channels. worked first time

Re: insert updated keys automatically..

hi,
this is a wonderfull software.
thanks

Re: insert updated keys automatically..

This is an excellent program!

Thanks

Back