auto bouquets

tobyuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi hope i am posting this in the right thread as not good with forums..but anyway i am after auto-bouquets for my technomate tm800 HD can someone direct me to a working one i can copy across and how too..

Thanks Toby

Hi thanks just frustrating to try and get this sorted as not got a clue really what I'm doing:) but thanks..

I can not download it says I don't have privileges or something :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless you use the receiver for basic viewing, you will have issues. If you can, swap it for another.

If you want to persevere, I would recommedn you also create a swap file. You will probably have to do it manually.

Hi abu thanks for the advice, the box I will look to get another soon, as to do anything with it unless someone can QTV with me..then I have not got a clue :( people asking me too many questions I have not got a clue about, then the help stops when they see how much i am a newb with this lol..

Abu to be honest mate this is silly for me as I have not got a clue and its like I'm wasting people time :( screenshots are good :) thanks

I have copied them all across and chmod them 755 I get error message when I do a start on plugin about could not find directory?? And now lost my list all together lol..I'm doing a automatic scan to get channels back, looks like there picking them up again, I took a snapshot of the error which I will post, when you say chmod the files 755 do you mean all of them??

anyone got any time to try and install auto-bouquets on QTV for me on open pli I have not got a clue trying for a week and im still no good..I just dont want to throw it through a window :)

Back