audio description

mudd786

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys sorry if this has already been discussed, i have searched and remember stumbling across it but cannot seem to find it again,

basically i cannot turn off the audio description on my dbox2 i have the sportster image on it very old, if i press the blue button the box switches over to radio mode? i cannot find any other settings for it?

i am complete novice at this, i did manage to update the rom when we had to that, so am able to connect it to my laptop to do updates etc, but dont know what i need and how to go about it?

any help and advice much appreciated. Thanks

Mudd

Hi guys sorry if this has already been discussed, i have searched and remember stumbling across it but cannot seem to find it again,

basically i cannot turn off the audio description on my dbox2 i have the sportster image on it very old, if i press the blue button the box switches over to radio mode? i cannot find any other settings for it?

i am complete novice at this, i did manage to update the rom when we had to that, so am able to connect it to my laptop to do updates etc, but dont know what i need and how to go about it?

any help and advice much appreciated. Thanks

Mudd

Press the green button and select the 'other' option.....probably 'english'

have the pacino image running and its the yellow button for me and can select as rodboy says the other english option to turn off audio description.

have the pacino image running and its the yellow button for me and can select as rodboy says the other english option to turn off audio description.

Cheers!

i think myn is a sportster ver 2.0 it had a date next to it aswell 30/7/05

( i wrote all the info in a book at work when i was attempting the rom update)

so if its similar type of adjustment for your pacino image hopefully it will work for me, am sick and tired off hearing the description!!!

thanks

regards

mudd

go into key binding setup and pick the tv/radio button and set to none, then when you press green it gives you the audio menu.

cheers will try it tonight!

cant wait to get home n try it now finally some peace n quite while i watch a movie! lol

regards

mudd

Back