au ???

freddy999

Inactive User
Reaction score
is there an au out yet does anyone know if not which is the best way for me to go about getting tv on ? we are in tw area , any help is gratefully received . thanx

freddy999 said:
is there an au out yet does anyone know if not which is the best way for me to go about getting tv on ? we are in tw area , any help is gratefully received . thanx

Best way long term is to use a Nagra card appropriately modified (Mosc card). These cards were, after all, designed for the job !

well said nozzer
i switched to a mosc before the new key rolls and the card took it no probs and the fact there even easier and less fuss than the rest amazed me
do yaself a favour m8 get a mosc

hi i got 3 nthell cards are they mosc ive always used fun then went to amtega and now back to fun so im not having fun at all lol if so i no my fun programmer wont pro them whats the the programmer that i would need thnx.

infinity usb pheonix is a good allround programmer which does all .trouble is most the mosc cards are locked which involves buying more gadgets ie t911 glitcher to unlock them before you can program the buggers .or try and find a unlocked mosc on flea bay etc .

thanx for all ur replies , any ideas where to get mosc card from ? and what price roughly

There are plenty of unlocked cards being flogged on auction sites for less than £10 so they are cheaper than Opos/Tit2 cards !

nozzer said:
There are plenty of unlocked cards being flogged on auction sites for less than £10 so they are cheaper than Opos/Tit2 cards !
Whats the difference between ROM 10 and ROM 11 please?

Actually, very little - functionally they are pretty much identical.

The code base for the 2 cards is actually very similar - the main differences being that some of the bugs from the Rom10 have been fixed.

For UK cable you can consider these cards as interchangeable

Back