au funcard ??

irratic

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have basic funcard proggy and funprom and funmagic programmes...iv read 3 tuts about it and they all say modify bk and ird in nagra 4.1 save as bin then write in ext eep..???? always says unknown format then nothing out of the card???? i'm doing somethig wrong...what????

If ur programming a au funcard theres no point because the dont au. just programme the normal funcard using RST mate :)

what do you mean ?there is no point? thought you needed it to be au or you had to update the keys all the time?

they dont AU anymore m8 :( cable companys knocked them out

my mate has just had one done by a trader two days ago..its a funcard so he tells me.

irratic said:
my mate has just had one done by a trader two days ago..its a funcard so he tells me.
Interesting ...maybe there is a fix ?? maybe after last time it wont get released (cant blame the makers)

can they lock funcards? traders i mean? if not i'll read the card (if poss) and either post or pm it.....

irratic said:
can they lock funcards? traders i mean? if not i'll read the card (if poss) and either post or pm it.....
I think I can safly say they will have locked it m8

au fun still works in ex c&w for now , N*l & T*l*West have killed them on their network

Cheers

im in ex cw mate.... can you give me some pointers on doing this funcard?

followed that mate. thats the one i been using.. think my prob after reading forum is i need to convert bin to hex. but i need the program and i not been able to get in download section for weeks... have you got the prog you can send me. cheers

here ya go m8 ;)
swap bin hex

Hi All,

Sorry This is off Topic
But

Well Done Rat On Your 6000th post M8 Keep it up and the good work.

The AU Fun Fix has been released for TW and NTL, just tried it in pure NTL and it worked.

still no joy with this card. but why does it say unknown eeprom format when i have modded rom11 image for external eep?

Back