Au Funcard Vod, Ppv

Dalezy

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i have a chipped ntl box with all channels, the card is a digital smart card (has ntl logo on it) is this better than an auto update funcard??? some one said from time to time my card may stop so im thinking of makinag an au funcard. ???? what does any one reccomend??

also if i do get funcard and a funcard programmer can u get the bk and ird from the digital smats card by reading it in the fun card programmer?? if not what one should i but that can read and write both??

oh and ive heard that if you have AU FUNCARD then you can have PPV but not VOD.???? Is there a way round this???

stick with what u have m8 that is an auto update card
basicly the same if u wanted to edit the card u have u would need a smartmouse/pheonix programmer poss cost about £30 upwards
but to get a funcard and programer would cost about £20

digital smart card

hi, so iv got a digital smart card, but for the adult channels i dont want to buy them when i want to watch them i would rather it be on all the time???

and if i get a card programmer, one that you suggested, would i be able to add more credit to my account without destroying any data on my card??

and some one told me that there may be the odd occasion where my card may go off, somthing to do with NTL finding out that im gettin cable free or somthing. if this happened what would i do ??

Listen to david bud stick with what you have for now you will find it alot more hassle to reprog your funcard every time the keys roll as the au's are f****d just now but your orig card will be fine atleast for now anyway...
and as long as talkback is done they wont know

Dalezy said:
hi, so iv got a digital smart card, but for the adult channels i dont want to buy them when i want to watch them i would rather it be on all the time???

and if i get a card programmer, one that you suggested, would i be able to add more credit to my account without destroying any data on my card??

and some one told me that there may be the odd occasion where my card may go off, somthing to do with NTL finding out that im gettin cable free or somthing. if this happened what would i do ??
Hi
If u are refering to the bar that says press red to order
Its due to the image u made the card with
Open card in nagra make backup
Then go to tier 8 the blue 8 on left
Change level from 00 to 01 and save to card
Then u dont have to worry about credit
Unless u aint gone vod

Back