au funcard ppv

bones24

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi there i have done a au funcard and it works perfect but the only thing i cant get ppv to work now i have tryed the red button to try and order it twice it just keeps saying reboot box i have a samsung box in a pure n*l area i have tryed two ways now first on i used toxic to make EXTERNAL EEPROM and program that it updated fine but no ppv so then i thought i would try nagraedit to make my bin still no joy any help please would be great cheers :Cheers:

bones24 said:
hi there i have done a au funcard and it works perfect but the only thing i cant get ppv to work now i have tryed the red button to try and order it twice it just keeps saying reboot box i have a samsung box in a pure n*l area i have tryed two ways now first on i used toxic to make EXTERNAL EEPROM and program that it updated fine but no ppv so then i thought i would try nagraedit to make my bin still no joy any help please would be great cheers :Cheers:

You shouldn't have any problems with PPV so long as your area hasn't gone VOD

Try using one of the 5401 rom 10 or 11 AU images from the downdoad section, edit it with your IRD & BK, save it as a .bin file and then write this as your exeep:)

fatblerk said:
You shouldn't have any problems with PPV so long as your area hasn't gone VOD
Try using one of the 5401 rom 10 or 11 AU images from the downdoad section, edit it with your IRD & BK, save it as a .bin file and then write this as your exeep:)

thank you will try some other rom images i have been using rom11 will try 10 no my area has not got vod yet will let u know how i got on

A Big Thanks To Fatblerk

cheers mate worked first time with the 5401 image can do the ppv with ondemand now no need for using the red button cheers

bones24 said:
cheers mate worked first time with the 5401 image can do the ppv with ondemand now no need for using the red button cheers

Nice one m8 ..... :)

Back