au funcard and a cheep £7 tmc programmer

pil196

Inactive User
Reaction score
has eney one done one yet au funcard on the £7 tmc fun card programmer i have followd every tut going thanx for the tuts every one but im still not geting it to work every time i try all i get is your smart card may have been dislodged or removed or your card is unable to communicate with your box . so could someone comferm please that thay have done the au card on this programmer
as i am ripping my hair out

thank you for eney help

have you tryed this m8 found it looking about and the guys that did it said it worked havent use this progarmmer but the fun card dose work hope this one helps

Last edited:
hi m8 it works i sent simm081 it and he has now got his funcard au to work and that tut has a link to other forum which i think is not allowed might be wrong

ok 2tone tryd it and WHAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol top man youve saved the day m8 thanx i could not get hold ov that funcard programm put it in downloads m8 thanx againe

sorry about the link in it didnt know it was in there as i dont need the software or tut next time ill look ill remove if yous want

its all fine wher it is it will help others out i was just saying it would be worth you puting that in the downloads so others can find it

if its ok ill do that m8 but this is all good news and im glad you got there in the end have to say thanks to the guys that put that together saveing people money but for how long

hi guys

read up on all info doing it all write but error mesage same as other people i tried renaming...........doesnt work ..............can you tell me if the toxic way works with dynimate and cas studio 6.6 cause i cant get it to work still got funcard 4

yerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

all sorted now yippi sorted what a clever girl & no one replied

swap bin hex??? changing file to hex???

How do i change my external file to a hex file?

it says in the TUT to use "swap bin hex" but i can't find it...

Ta!

I am using a cheapo paralell progger. So the funcard app doesnt seem to like it. but using funprom and funmagic I get some strange happenings.

Funprom - Opens bin file but cant verify (if verification is ignored card comes up as blacklisted). BintoHex file wont open with an address out of range error
Funmagic - Wont write exteep, says im trying to use apollo in pheonix mode

Im constantly trying to solve the problem as I know my writer is farely rare, but if anyone has any hints please put me out of my misery lol

Hi All,

Al-z said:
I am using a cheapo paralell progger. So the funcard app doesnt seem to like it. but using funprom and funmagic I get some strange happenings.
Funprom - Opens bin file but cant verify (if verification is ignored card comes up as blacklisted). BintoHex file wont open with an address out of range error
Funmagic - Wont write exteep, says im trying to use apollo in pheonix mode
Im constantly trying to solve the problem as I know my writer is farely rare, but if anyone has any hints please put me out of my misery lol

@Al-z Have you tried the files above?

I used um, I didn't use toxic to make my Exteep used the Ntl.bn11 from the other method just renamed it to My Exteep.bin, took the other two hexes from above used the software from above and away I went. (I did get a checksum error but don't woory about it just write to ya card).

Yeh I have used those files, I have tried the toxic method and the nagra one.

Back to work soon but I get some peace and quiet tonight to try it out. if I get it working I can maybe post some info on this method with my programmer.

Thanks for the help tho guys, but I guess I just should have been such a cheapskate when buying my card writer lol.

Hi Al-z,

I know my writer is farely rare

Well I'm intrigued Now to know what your programmer is. LoL

My first was from TMC but didn't use as I hadn't got a cable, So went for the for £8 one from Jabsplace with cable.

Back