Au fun prob

Partycan

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok i have just jteged a d14010-n pace box and cut the TB pluged it in to the feed and it updated to the new virgin software even by haveing the talk back cut.
Anyway just dune a au fun and all im getting is Attention this channel is not available right now just press OK the choose another channel to watch.

then it come up saying if this keeps happening please call us free on 151, at the bottom itt says press ok to close window and when i do all i get is a black screen.

? Any one now whats happening as i carnt get Knowt just black screen.

Thanks for any help as its lost me never had this befor and could it be somert to do with the new update thats just gone in the box.

Just gone into the eg-menu and it says that signel is good but network information processing new net id and the smart card status keeps flashing from please wait to ok.

Anyone?

It says on page 5 of the eg menu that its looking for updates, anyone know how i force it the box to update becouse its not doing anythink just stook on looking for them.

Well just dune a au fun again and all i get on the pay channels is =

Attention this channel's not available right now just press ok and when i do press ok all i get is a black screen not looking good most be the new updates

Anyone had this happen to them and can you get round it anyway.

Cheersl if anyones still up lol

Got box up and running but on this one thee is only 3 blue channels and not meny film channels and they all ask for a pin code only the reb button dont work so how do you put the pin in.

Not looking good this

Anyone help

Got box up and running but on this one thee is only 3 blue channels and not meny film channels and they all ask for a pin code only the reb button dont work so how do you put the pin in.

Not looking good this

Anyone help

Morning Partycan,

Well First Glad you got it sorted M8.

Sounds like you may have the virgin update? What software is it running on now (Remote page up down Blue button) page 3

Have you tried rebooting see if the pin option kicks in some times helps.

P S Hope you don't mind me posting in your Thread LoL (As you are the only one posting) until Now

No probs mate and yes its the virgin update allright, looks to me as some film chans are missin a lot mate and i think 4 blue chans as well and every one keeps asking the pin code and when i press the blue button to try and input a pin it just go's back off and then sticks on that channel.

Not good mate,
Anyway hope your fine and HAVE FUN i am lol this box may well go out of the window in a minet.

Cheers Satch

Any way round this pin crap?

Last edited:
No probs mate and yes its the virgin update allright, looks to me as some film chans are missin a lot mate and i think 4 blue chans as well and every one keeps asking the pin code and when i press the blue button to try and input a pin it just go's back off and then sticks on that channel.

Not good mate,
Anyway hope your fine and HAVE FUN i am lol this box may well go out of the window in a minet.

Cheers Satch

Any way round this pin crap?

HiYa,

Not Bad M8 Thanx, How about you? apart from the box LoL
Not got the update yet so not sure how the blue channels work Maybe sub menus, but the update sky have done is Sh***

Don't think there is anyway round the pin Cr**

I've not got a 4010 any more but I'm sure they usually kick in so you can enter the pin (Have you set the pin in the EM) silly question but had to ask

Last edited:
Im fine m8 trying to have Fun as you do, lol now my own box is asking for a pin on the films tryed going in the egmenu and it wont let you set the pin in there.

Not looking good pal

have you tried the jumper m8 or keep rebooting and maybe it'll catch the software right

how did you solve your problem when it was saying channel not availoable

i had this prob before it was the cc doing work in my area so this may have been the prob all along lol
just my opinion

Back