AU FUN fix

TBC

Inactive User
Reaction score
Throw them away and get yourself a better card!!!!!!

bet this gets read loads - couldn't resist as there have been so many winers about AU funcard < a system that was on its last legs when it was new...

TWOBEERCANS said:

bet this gets read loads - couldn't resist as there have been so many winers about AU funcard < a system that was on its last legs when it was new...

lol ..... fecker:)

where?????????????????????????????????????????????

pmsl.......LOL

I knew as soon as i seen this it was gonna be a piss take but couldnt resist looking lmao :lsabre:

:) This could easily turn into a 'TBC's a fecker' thread ..... lol

good idea why do u think that it was released for because they new it would be killed i guess some members on this site are also members on other siter and just like the tit1 fix eyeryone who is will have know that it was time that n@l and t@ would have done the same thing as they have used on the other nargavison system s the same as the modem as they had started doing the same thing in america .
but sure it keeps us all talking ..lol some times

michael 1

hi does it go in the inteep or the exteep lmao .

TWOBEERCANS said:

if i change from a fun4 to a fun5 will work better.:Jester:

i auto updated my funcard yesterday,suppose i will have to auto update it friday aswell

Oh you dirty dirty fecker lmao i was like a flea on s**te when i seen that!!!!

S.o.B

first cards i brought 6 weeks ago were 3 atmegas 163. i never managed to get them goin yet never gave up hope. Grrrrrr. at least the question has been answered though a little Tlc would be nice for those of us very anxious and of a nervous dispositon. S.o.B. lol you guys!

Back