DVB - PC Cards AU Fix for Yankse/Fernir

Have you set Snitch to find keys and switched to an encrypted channel?

What is displayed in the Snitch monitor window?

Are you using the latest version of SoftCSA, have you tried an older (non FFdeCSA) version?

I have been told others have Snitch working with DVBViewer, I will test it myself later today.

Cheers,
Nick

Last edited:
Nick [D]vB;1287991 said:
Have you set Snitch to find keys and switched to an encrypted channel?

What is displayed in the Snitch monitor window?

Are you using the latest version of SoftCSA, have you tried an older (non FFdeCSA) version?

I have been told others have Snitch working with DVBViewer, I will test it myself later today.

Cheers,
Nick

I set find keys, switched to encrypted channel and nothing happens. All field on snitch window are blank.

I'm on version 3 of SoftCSA, cant find any others.

Snitch 4.2.0.81

I wonder if this version would be helpful.

If anyone manage to get it workin, please advise.

Many Thanks

I'd use snitch 4.1.0.76 as supplied earlier as that works - snitch 4.2 doesnt - at least on my setup

OK yankse isnt saying invalid key anymore just says (00) no keys

im pretty sure ive got the latest keys in the softcam.key file

but the snitch window is still blank :/

You're not wrong guys! 8(

I have tested about 10 different versions of SoftCSA and non of them work with Snitch.

If Snitch is loaded with some versions of SoftCSA it even blocks Yankse from working with the correct keys.

The eep/rom files are not being loaded so it is either a problem with file access

or with loading the external dlls that control the card emulation.

I tried changing the file locations but it didn't work.

There is a similar problem with some new versions of ProgDVB,

I will do some more tests but we might have to get onto Pikachu to fix this one.

I will try and find the guy who said he had Snitch working with SoftCSA and get the details,

You could also use MyTheatre for AU and point DVBViewers copy of Yankse at the MyTheatre softcam.key,

I think there are some ini and registary tweaks that should be able to do this.

I am also still trying to get Vplug to AU so that might be another option for you guys.

I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,
Nick

Last edited:
Back