Au Atmega Prob

learner1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi everybody

I cant seem to be geting my atmega 2 work. I've manged to do it since it bitfloped the last time. But it went blank screen few days ago just out of the blue.

dis wot i do

1. open the toxic7 generator

2. enter my ird and box key

3. click on c-w and save the file

4. i then select di file and put it over the Swapbinhex

5. this is my ext.eeprom

6. use the Toxic7CW posted by bro

7. i erase the ext and flash frm card

8. i write da ext.eeprom and then the flash.

please can some1 give the the latest toxic7_ExtEEgen and mo importantly the flash file that i need for ex c-w cr2 manchester area.

also can some1 giv me some basic instructions on how 2 prog the atmega card with a infinity usb programmer. I may b doing somethinig wrong prehaps long time since i did it. i got memory like a goldfish.

i keep getting B1006 and B1015 errors and blank screen no channels at all.

thanking you kindly

signal strength low aswell

afta checkin the engin screen i found that ive got low signal strength.

could this be the cause of the problem????

could be - what's the SNR? anything under 30dB is suspect - try the box on another feed to see if it's the box or the feed which is the problem.

I've got front row showing

Hi thnx 4 yo reply

I've got just the front row channel showing now but nothing else it comes with a 3015 error. rest of the channel inc bbc1 or skynews etc not showing at all jus a blank screen...

hi all

not sure weather this will help but i used the toxic and i didnt need to put in binswap try it again without binswapping it......................and see if that helps.and name it *******.bin and save to desktop

Back