au and funprom

pil196

Inactive User
Reaction score
has eney one succesfully done a au funcard useing funprom as im having a spot of trobble editing ird and entering it backwards puting in bk number as normall and renaming to bin file format and puting it in to the EXTERNAL eeprom and puting CryptHexEEP in to the internal eeprom and the CryptHex-CW in to the flash

can eney one find or see wher i am going wrong

thanks for taking the time to read through this:)

pil196 said:
has eney one succesfully done a au funcard useing funprom as im having a spot of trobble editing ird and entering it backwards puting in bk number as normall and renaming to bin file format and puting it in to the EXTERNAL eeprom and puting CryptHexEEP in to the internal eeprom and the CryptHex-CW in to the flash
can eney one find or see wher i am going wrong
thanks for taking the time to read through this:)

Have you read the read me file with it ????

use the toxic.exe atmega programme to make your external eeprom file.
put your ird and bk in the correct way round and make the ext eep the same way you would if you were making an atmega163.

TWOBEERCANS said:
use the toxic.exe atmega programme to make your external eeprom file.
put your ird and bk in the correct way round and make the ext eep the same way you would if you were making an atmega163.

Right so........use toxic 6 input ird+bk,save file for your area.write this to exteep,write CryptHexEEP.hex to inteep,write appropriate area flash to flash.

that right TBC?

thats about the size of it - the toxic programme just edits a bn11 image to your bk and ird.

ok put funcard into programmer let it find it then erase it
and while that is doing

open up the crypt file
in it u will see a few files
the easy ones r CryptHexEEP.hex this goes in to the internal on the fun

and either this if u r t/w = CryptHex-TW.hex
or this if ntl = CryptHex-NTL.hex
or this if c/w = CryptHex-CW.hex
those 3
r the flash
so pick the one that is same as ur provider

next on is open nagraedit up go to open card image
and point it to
either
tw bn11 or NTL bn11 or c&wbn11
chose again ur provider
when open click data editor enter ur ird as ** ** ** 12 then enter ur boxkey when done save as a binfile
ie: my.bin
this goes into the external eep
write the card
when finished
i find the best way to sort
is to power off the box put card in
boot into engineers menu
go to card page
wait till it says ok
then rebbot the box all should be ok

thanx all now i have a few things to try out now so i will let you all know khow i go on as i have see simmler questions asked in other posts
thanx againe

ok i think its down to the cards i have tryd this on a open platform with the red spot on and a purple galaxy fun and a at chipcard 2 so im asuming its the cards now?

thanx

if your having problems try this (instructions and files pack)
while they are my instructions - the entire content is compiled from information gained from other peoples work.

Last edited:
ty twobeercans thats about as english as you can get it
thanx

thanks

thanks lads just what i was looking for nice and simple:Cheers: :littleang

Mine worked with the ird in the right way round.

TWOBEERCANS said:
if your having problems try this (instructions and files pack)
while they are my instructions - the entire content is compiled from information gained from other peoples work.

Great tutorial
I been reading through posts and this seemed a bit complicated but this pack makes it seem so much more easier to understand.
Hopefully when i try it out it'll work

THANKS

brilliant tut TBC, all info and files in one place and very easy to follow. i just made up an a/u fun just for the hell of it lol.. nice 1 m8

mine worked fine, super, both funcard 4 and funcards(red dot ones)

Just Downloaded The Tuturial--excelent ---i Ll Give It A Try
Thank You

thanks for the tut great lovely and simple cheers

Back