atty dumps from simm

mentholflash01

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all
can anyone tell me can i take the dumps from a simm and flash the mainboard atty's with them to get a box working if it's error 4
thanks

You can flash the onboard attys with CR1 dumps and if you don't have a 4Xchip sim just use a phase1b sim after setting the net id back to your area.
I did this and it worked.

Clive.

thanks for the reply mate
i would need cr1 dump and wont the 1b simm stop update as i go vod next month and tryin to insure a couple of freinds an family's boxes dont die but in doin this ive killed a tw 1000 and 2 cw 1000 1b's that had to have no update mod undone
by the way ime in tw area

mentholflash01 said:
wont the 1b simm stop update as i go vod next month and tryin to insure a couple of freinds an family's boxes dont die
Yes it will stop the update I thought you had trouble with the simm as it was error4 but if the simm is ok then get a TW1000 dump and flash the onboard attys with it.

mentholflash01 said:
2 cw 1000 1b's that had to have no update mod undone
by the way ime in tw area
If your in TW area, then the C&W 1b's should not be put in your streem after the AU mod is undone ok
Clive.

hi mate i read that the 1 b box will update to tw software and work fine but if it didnt then a dump from a 10101b would cure the problem
is this not the case mate

I thought as the 1b's were c&w you wanted to keep them as such and not change them to TW because you didn't say that in your post you just said
"and 2 cw 1000 1b's that had to have no update mod undone"
So what are you trying to do?
Clive.

i have a 1000t in update loop err4 i have mine and my work partners box wich i havent touched that are cw1b my 1b is also knackered i dont have a dump for either box scared to toch my work partners box but it will go of next month so i have to sort that 1 too but for now ime concentrateing on wat i thought was the easiestto fix as it is allready tw and thats the 1000t
thanks for your help mate sorry for the confusion
thanks phil

Lol, ok for the 1000T with the error4, just a dump for a TW1000 should sort it if you havent touched the attys on the sim.
You also have a c&w phase1b? (knackered?) are you sure you need a dump for it? if so PM me your E-mail addy and i'll dig out a ph1b c&w dump for you ok.
When your sorted on those and you've worked up the corrage to do your workmates box you can get back to us ok.
Clive.

clive thanks alot for all your help and for the files
if you need anything and i can help then you only have to ask
thanks again mate

Back