Attic Surprise!!! Then dissapointment!

gizmoworld

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just been up attic doing a clearout and remembered that i had some boxes up there, 10 tobe precise 5 Nthell that are no good as Im in Telepest land and there not 1000phase1b's. An sas 4200 that flickers 8888 like a short. and 4 Nthell 100phase1b's that have all slight problems, one cuts out after few hours, another cant change netid or get into eng menu, another powerpack ticking and the last Hisses like a snake!!!!!!All these boxes and not one anygood!!!! (know I now why I put up attic)! Can't ebay the nthell ones and cant sell them on forum mayaswell build a wall wi the Fu$%^$£!!!!

u should be able to swap a few parts on the p1b s and get at least one working do a search for tickin power supply or u could ebay them as faulty listing the faulty someone will buy them m8

How come 10 were you very unucky trying to get one that worked ?.

what were you doin' collecting them, quite a few boxes to have there m8y!

there have been members on here recently looking for sim boards from p1bs!

also the hissing one, if you leave it on for a bit it might clear, i had one that did it once and the problem cleared, a bit scary i know but plug it in and shut the door.

i ma sure members wanting parts will contact you and make a small donation for what they need and postage costs.

The hissing box works perfect just that it hisses alot! all the time! They were just put up the attic got them from a friend , I just recently binned about 16 paces that all had problems, well was about 12 got 4 working! (stripped the rest of tuners batterys sim etc, (yes I know thats sounds alot to skip and shurely I could of stripped parts from one and fixed the other) (about 5 of them i Knackered the atmels on so that was them! The others had fault like 8888 and reflowerd atmels changed sim etc to no joy!

Back