Attention new firmware 30-6-10 tm800

mattchris

Inactive User
Reaction score
New firmware is avaible to download to your box in the network section just click update there a two versions.

15-6-10

30-6-10

Not sure what is new just downloaded it have to be up early for work

Last edited:
i downloaded it via blue button, installed it, and now have technbomate stuck on the front lol

i traced where it downloads from, and it actually comes from the download center, even though its not yet listed on there

I installed it but it will not switch on with remote i have to do a reboot,will try later when i get back home

2 weeks wait and all we get is a web interface.

Impressive. ;)

I updated via box but had to reboot manually at end when it said success.

Basic timers working through EPG but not main menu. Tested if it does indeed switch to channel and it works nicely.

Web interface pretty good. Can control most things including on-screen remote and pulls in OSD screenshots.

Can't seem to get streaming working though. Set up ok through Webinterface plugin, and inetd.conf shows setting on port 8001 - have tried manually and stream.m3u in everything from Win Media Player to VLC and VLC plugins in both Firefox and IE but no joy. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong though as not tried tinkering with this sort of thing for some time.

To change remote command >>> press "EXIT" 5 times in front panel circular blue light will blink 3 times after that its ok.

I downloaded via box no problem but I too cant seem to be able to stream to pc. A "how to" would be appreciated as this could be the only way to record for a while since the internal HDD hasn't been sorted yet :nopity:

Hi i have downloaded from the box and i am having problem of connecting with DCC it sais wrong pass.

I've just tried with DCC and it doesn't seem to like sending an empty password. You can always use Dreambox Edit or a simple FTP program. I use a Firefox addon called FireFTP

Thanks I tried both and still asks me for pass even the FireFTP it still asked for pass even if i do a anonamys

hi m8s

if you use dreamset you can connect via telnet ,change password and of you go!

regards

Thanks I tried both and still asks me for pass even the FireFTP it still asked for pass even if i do a anonamys

Try this.

Click your Start Button and type 'telnet'.

The type 'open 192.168.x.x' (where X = your IP address of the TM800)

Type passwd

Enter a new password and press Enter
(you may get an error advising you that the password is too weak, ignore it)

Enter your password again.

Your password will now have changed to whatever you typed.

Beginning to give up on this thing now...

Just sick of waiting and most annoying thing is the guy fook's off abroad whilst us poor buggers await an update to allow for his receiver to do what he promised.

I know I bought it knowing it's in BETA, but come on TM, please only only release firmware which has some realistic fixes rather than these basic minor things!!!

is this the only change?i wont bother to download it!

Maybe there has been some tweaking done to improve stability or some other stuff that isn't readily apparent.

thanks for your quick replay m8

But i did it anyway .to test if there are any more improvments and yes there are:Teletex ok,DVB subtitles ok ,web interface ok but many other not OK!

But i am happy with those news so far ,which means that The final 1 will be the ultimate one:banana:

regards

Back