Attention new firmware 30-6-10 tm800

Tm-800- ur-30-6-10

Improvements and few functions fixed.

1-mgcamd1.35, mgcamd1.30 and mgcamd-config in blue pannel.
2-subtitle
3-teltext
4-when wrong channel list installed or pid
Auto recovery updating function.
5-Improved booting
6-some channels piexsolations.
7-volume level

8-Fix for {Technomate or starting message } in front display after downloading a new image or other circuminstances.
How to do it.
1-Insert usb with imge unzippt /OFF/ON play with stand by button untill you see miniroot wait to see box ip press menu download will start.
2nd part of download
1-inset USB with TM800_Boot0
2-off/on from rear wait until you see checking key /press menu it will take few seconds to finish

hello

plz hellp me

i need last softwaer for RECEIVER Sting IR-200

or

Update Receiver Software

2nd part of download
1-inset USB with TM800_Boot0
2-off/on from rear wait until you see checking key /press menu it will take few seconds to finish

I'm curious to know what I'm doing here as after doing the USB update I see no difference,

What exactly is the TM800_Boot0 file for?

I'm curious to know what I'm doing here as after doing the USB update I see no difference,

What exactly is the TM800_Boot0 file for?

Nudge Nudge wink wink, I think it holds some additional info ref: additional channels LOL. Try adding :16001 after the box's ip in your computers browser and it will take you into the cccam info page. Try it with and without the tm800_boot0 file. :proud: works on ursr image.:proud:

Last edited:
Boot0, i believe, is a boot sector erasing tool, to combat the stuck boot loop that sometimes happens

the URSR image has cccam and newcamd information already installed (for now) which is why adding 16001 brings up that info on cccam ;)

Back