ATR string invalid

jase02476

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i have got 3 cards 2 rom 11 and 1 rom 10 and 2 of the cards are blocked and i can not unblock them no matter what and 1 of the rom 11 cards are ulocked but the atr is invaild when i read in nagra is there a way to fix this or is the card no good

Opening of COM1 was successful
Reset failed
Error reseting card, ATR string invalid
Closing of COM1 was successful

any help plz

jase02476 said:
hi i have got 3 cards 2 rom 11 and 1 rom 10 and 2 of the cards are blocked and i can not unblock them no matter what and 1 of the rom 11 cards are ulocked but the atr is invaild when i read in nagra is there a way to fix this or is the card no good

Reset failed

any help plz

If the 2 cards that are locked are returning an ATR string and the other card isn't then it's pretty safe to assume the no ATR card is fecked and beyond repair ........:(

thanx for that m8 ill just keep trying to unlock the other 2 but iv bin on them for 3 days and no script seems to work all i get is packet dident take on the rom 11 dont matter what script and the rom 10 nothin:mad:

Despite the fact the script reports "packet didn't take" have you tried to read them with XNCS (File/Settings all switches selected except Ghost must be in eeprom).

_Phat_ said:
Despite the fact the script reports "packet didn't take" have you tried to read them with XNCS (File/Settings all switches selected except Ghost must be in eeprom).

just tryed XNCS this is what i got

ATR=3FFF9500FF918171A04700444E415350303131205265764230433B
Info=DNASP011 RevB0C
Retrieving card info...
Card info retrieved :)
Dumping card,try #0.
Dumping card,try #1.
Dumping card,try #2.
Dumping card,try #3.
Couldnt Dump Card...

its a revboc and the other is a reva82 so there both locked but no script seems to unlock them

_Phat_ said:
What script are you using

hi i am using all different scripts this is one mrmp1.4 prerelease (unfinished)dev4 and there is a lot more scripts i have tryed i just keep geting this all the time

*********** we hit our bug *************
6300 was our login = not logged in, packet didnt take!!1240026300
===========================================
63 was hit at 174E delay ----VCC WAS 25 , our GlitchType was 08

Switching to 6300 packets

is there a way around this

jase02476 said:

Reset failed

any help plz

I have a similar problem, got the same message as above. I put it back into the T911 which just kept giving me timeouts. I then tried it again in Nagra and got this.

ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 43 3B
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB0C
ProviderID: 00
CamID: 00 00 00 00
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
BD3 login failed
Reading ROM11 failed

Notice the lack of provider id and cam id. Card is still probably f****d but it is a slight improvement on ATR string invalid.

Regards.........Chookey​

@jase02476 dosent sound good have you tried this script:

@chookey try this:

Run on a Win98 machine (400mhz)

Dump card image in XNCS 1.8
File/Settings all switches selected except Ghost must be in eeprom
Read dumped image make a note of the Backdoor 0 key

Read Card in RomStudio
On file menu-Card
Dump Card Nagraedit method
Use BD0 keys from dump in XNCS

Write new (known good) image in RomStudio
You may have to change the file extension from say .bn11 to .bin
On file menu-Card
Nagraedit method
Use BD0 keys from dump in XNCS

Read in Nagra 4.1

If OK then
Write the image of your choice in Nagra 4.1

i have got that script but dont know if i have tryed it ill give it a go and see what happens thanx

Cheers Phat,
will definitely give that one a go when I can find someone running win 98. I have toyed with the idea of running 2 different os's on this laptop but am a bit concerned that it may cause me problems.

cheers m8......Chookey​

jase02476 said:
hi i am using all different scripts this is one mrmp1.4 prerelease (unfinished)dev4 and there is a lot more scripts i have tryed i just keep geting this all the time

*********** we hit our bug *************
6300 was our login = not logged in, packet didnt take!!1240026300
===========================================
63 was hit at 174E delay ----VCC WAS 25 , our GlitchType was 08

Switching to 6300 packets

is there a way around this

start the script on 6300 packets there is a true/false switch top of user variables. switch it to "true" then run the script. also make sure you powersupply is up to the job.

TWOBEERCANS said:
start the script on 6300 packets there is a true/false switch top of user variables. switch it to "true" then run the script. also make sure you powersupply is up to the job.

hi how do i start the script on 6300 packets and where is the user variables.
would a 12v 500ma regulated powersupply be ok i have got it set at 9v or should i use the cable modem one thanx

jase02476 said:
hi how do i start the script on 6300 packets and where is the user variables.
would a 12v 500ma regulated powersupply be ok i have got it set at 9v or should i use the cable modem one thanx

oh i made the assumption since you were using that script you had looked through script to see the mods. i have attached a 6300 dedicated script to make it easier. give it a few hours and see what happens.

at top of script i have attached you will see
DelayStart = &h16ff 'testing rom 11 - 1780
change it to ;

DelayStart = &h17ff 'testing rom 11 - 1780

Last edited:
chookey said:
Cheers Phat,
will definitely give that one a go when I can find someone running win 98. I have toyed with the idea of running 2 different os's on this laptop but am a bit concerned that it may cause me problems.

cheers m8......Chookey​

Your welcome, just sharing what I know and have been helped with by others (TBC in particular).

I keep an old 400mhz Dell Latitude laptop for running 98se for most of my cable software as I have more reliable results with it over my Win Xp boxes.

TWOBEERCANS said:
oh i made the assumption since you were using that script you had looked through script to see the mods. i have attached a 6300 dedicated script to make it easier. give it a few hours and see what happens.

change it to ;

ok ill give that a go see what happens thanx

TWOBEERCANS said:

change it to ;

hi that script has been on from 9 o.clock and still on packet 1 not hit any bugs yet shell i leve it runnin or stop it and try another

I have only just cracked my own first mosc card.too many bits of info showing up with different opinions(or mistakes made)I was chasing my tail with too many wrong tips ,Try the tut for doing a mosc(all the software in it) which I have just used tonight it worked.The guy here who posted it is CRACKERCHALK just search for his posts and download it. good luck m8
And by the by,to one who is getting probs with atr etc,,I had exact same and just kept write to card and after 5 attepts on same inf it just worked..Its a mystery why it took same info to get a result but who cares,my box is in love with a new card.

Last edited:
jase02476 said:
hi that script has been on from 9 o.clock and still on packet 1 not hit any bugs yet shell i leve it runnin or stop it and try another

the time to start looking at other options is after 3 complete cycles of the delay ranges < if it doesn't move off packet 1 then you could consider starting the script with packet 2.

glitching requires patience i have had 1 or 2 cards that have taken a very long time to get into LOL

Back