ATR missing

kyle

Inactive User
Reaction score
what does it mean when the ATR is missing from a funcard?
also does anyone know where i can get instructions for the led bk extracter from?
and do you only need the led bk extracter and the led sim bin to hex progs to get bk and ird or do i need some hardware also?

Thanx

Ky

first thing you need to do is check your programmers connected ok . reboot pc if necessary and try reading it again . what box you got is dependent on wether you have to jtag , led sim or read the atmels etc . ird is usually in engineers menu or on a sticker . boxkey could be in the database if its an old box ie1000,2000 .

I have pace D14001N's can i ledsim these? also what about the new smt 2110c? can these be ledsimmed?

I have pace D14001N's can i ledsim these? also what about the new smt 2110c? can these be ledsimmed?

Yes the led simm will get you your bk from the pace 4001n box and your ird is usually found on the sticker inside the box on top of the scart socket...
You will need to jtag the sammy 2100c for your bk...

Last edited:
He's talking about a 2110 sammy . Only way to get the info off these at the moment is by reading a card that has taken a hit from the cc

Back