Atmels or......?!

snikt182

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Doug........

i have a DITV2000 box and im new to this!! im also limited to what i have.......but i was wondering to get the IRD and BK do i have to take out the atmels or can i get it through libby!? (i dont have the card that was paired with the box) i have tried the search but im still unclear so sorry if i upset anyone!!

cheers!

even if i could get the IRD from the engineers menu (even tho i cant get into that engineers menu) could i then not search the database!?

snikt182 said:
Hi, I'm Doug........
i have a DITV2000 box and im new to this!! im also limited to what i have.......but i was wondering to get the IRD and BK do i have to take out the atmels or can i get it through libby!? (i dont have the card that was paired with the box) i have tried the search but im still unclear so sorry if i upset anyone!!
cheers!

Like the dogs said .......... the 2000's not the best 1st time box to do : grim :

bummer!! if only N*l made these boxes easy for us to f**k with!! haha meanies!! any suggestions on what box to go with in the leeds area!?! thanks for your comments guys!! = )

ok thanks Dog and Fatblerk!! been a big help!! shame i cant return the favour!! haha

Back