atmel programming

cater

Inactive User
Reaction score
just wondering if any1 can give me any info about atmel programming i.e. what programs i need to program the atmels, a full tutorial would be great tried getting the vid but it wont direct me i am a complete beginner at this. the programmer should be here 2moz so any help would be much appreciated

thanx in advance

Here you go m8......

Hope that helps you out a bit.

Cheers Garry

has any 1 had the atmel removal vid working in the tutorials as i cant seem to get it and if not and some1 has it could they please send a copy to me

thanx

You Make the Pages . . . • Try Angelfire Elements!
We Make it Easy! • Start Blogging Today!

Angelfire does not allow direct linking
from offsite, non-Angelfire pages,
to files hosted on Angelfire.
This practice of 'remote linking' reduces
our ability to serve out the homepages
of our members quickly and efficiently.

More info here.

Go Back

Angelfire: Site Map | About Us | Rules | Angelfire Help | Fight Spam | Report Angelfire Abuse

» Lycos.com © Copyright 2005, Lycos, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Lycos® is a registered trademark of Carnegie Mellon University.

About Lycos | Help | Jobs | Advertise | Angelfire Members | Tripod Members

Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Lycos Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions

this is what comes up when i click on the link of tango mans in the tutorials section

thanx alot mentholflash01 looks simple with the right tools i'll get them monday

LOOKS SIMPLE shit I just got a 88:88 so I'm looking up how to fix it just watched that vid and decided I might just as well throw the box in the bin

8888 just means there may be 1 pin thats not conected properly try lots of flux and then heat again or maybee everything was not 100 percent clean b4 you started
easily fixed remove clean replace
regards
patience is the most important tool

Back