Atmel Help!!

kd999

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i read an atmel.. but by accident after i broke 2 legs off... ive got a spare atmel can i just right the dump onto that atmel and put it back in the box? 2000

Hi i read an atmel.. but by accident after i broke 2 legs off... ive got a spare atmel can i just right the dump onto that atmel and put it back in the box? 2000
i have never done the atteys before mate but having read bits and pieces i sure that if its the right bumps then you can but i would not like to say for defo m8 i am not 100% sure
can you not rejoin the legs m8
i know this don't solve you problem but hope it helps in some way

how do u write dumps to atty's? on Willem its giving me an error at 0x00000 Chip = 0x06 buffer 0xFF

Should be straightforward m8. Make sure the atty is seated in the willem properly, verify it first, and make sure the legs are clean.

its just giving me an error when im tryna verify chip

its just giving me an error when im tryna verify chip

You will need to configure it properly mate, where did you get it from? If it’s from jabsplace then you will have problems coz too many have complained and can’t get it to write.

There are plenty of threads that have pictures and settings that you can try.

when u right it u have to pick somthing weird see if i got da info file somwhere that i used

Back