Atmega

peter271254

Inactive User
Reaction score
has the atmega started working again, i done my card this morning with yesterdays keys and its still working,but when i look at this site it gives new rst for today,which i havnt put in yet,still got all the channels.hows that if the rst hase changed for today,im in tw area
cheers
peter

set all both keys to all 00s then see if it updates, i think atmegas are off in only pure ntl areas!

Unless someone had fixed the ATMega then it still won't AU in TW land. TW are still transmitting the same keyroll method that caused all the trouble !

The reason yesterdays keys may still be working is that they may not of flipped over to the new key yet. They usually start to transmit the new key a good few hours before using it.

Last edited:
I wonder what the odds are on the key rolling within the next 1½ hours (i.e. before the end of the football) ????

I've got my card prepared, so that if they do, it should (hopefully) be a 30 second swap, rather than a 10 minute swearing/searching/programming session. :)

hi i have still got yesterdays rst on my funcard i have tried todays rst and get all channels with both rst files

Keys haven't rolled in Edinburgh yet!

Still using the Fun I did yesterday (Not an AU Fun)
So I guess they haven't rolled them here yet (22.15 Wed)

still on yesterdays rst keys here in T\W Wigan

with atmega 163

im looking for new toxic file for atmeg can any one help

i got 7c but its not AU lol

i think we need a dodgey tech round 2 fix 1 up 4 us :D

its 4 smellywest. no doesnt AU tho. im gna c if i can fiddle with the files abit.

Back