Atmega Updating slowly

syba101

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,
i have used the atmega fix here on my card (Telewest) and it seems to be working.

the problem is that i did the card today at lunch time using the methods posted here, and the channels are starting to come but it seems to be taking time.

for example i have now got all the movie channels but it has taken a few hours for them too all arive. they are arriving in drips and drabs.

yes it works or hopefully will all work, but just wondered if anyone had an explanation on this behaviour.

m8..did you have black screens to start off with??

Yes pretty much all channels i think..

and slowly they started to come on 1 by one.

Doesn't sound like a key problem. The Emm that sets the keys sets both of them at the same time and all channels are decrypted using one of the two keys.

As far as keys go, if the keys have updated to give you one channel then you have the keys for all of them !

ill take it as one of lifes little mysteries and just appriciate its working.

thanks anyway folks!

have had the same prob my self m8 it put my head away thout id done something wrong till i went for a quick flick ,only had this prob with my atmega the fun 4 worked first time strang

yes this problem has only occured with the atmega Fun4 has worked fine...

but all the channels are there now.. hope it stays that way.... for a while at least

Back