Inactive User
Reaction score
Not My Work Got It Off Another Forum

I Really Should Not Do This When I,m Pissed

sorry lads it looks like it wont work in pure ntl really sorry 4 this

666 said:
sorry lads it looks like it wont work in pure ntl really sorry 4 this

why doesnt it work mate?

just tried on nthell and no joy :( so off to play arond with the files :)

i dont no been reading on the other forums all they say dont work on pure ntl i dont no about the other areas but will keep you posted

just done more reading will work in tw 100% not sure about cw so come on people let the rest of the forum no,pure ntl needs a little tweaking they need a couple of more days so not long to wait now

sure it wont be long now the fun fix has been done so xmas is here and so shall the fix lol hope

In the words of "Stone Cold"........

Give me a HELL YEAH !!!!!!!!!!

Just done it in TW Wigan, and can confirm 100% working.

For anyone who's not sure, just do the following :

1. UnRAR the files
2. Run the "RHv1_EEgen.exe" file
3. Enter your Box Key and IRD (Un-Encrypted), and save the file to the original folder (It will encrypt the BK and IRD for you)
4. Program your ATMega card with the Base Code file "atmegatw.hex" and the External EEPROM file that you just saved "Whatever_you_called_it.BIN"
5. Stick the card in your box and reboot it, then wait for a couple of minutes and try any encrypted channel.

Just to clear up - You DO NOT need an "Internal EEPROM" for this to work.

BTW - I did this with a MiniSDK programmer and software. Don't know about any others, but it should work with any programmer that's capable.

Hope that helps, as it was something similar to this that helped me out last time. I just couldn't understand that you don't need the internal HEX for it to work.

Thanks for the fix to whoever created it, and to 666 for finding & posting it.
:xmas: :Cheers: :xmas:

just tried it in c&w area ,seems to work ok, got all channels. thanks 666 great stuff

Mega fix is being worked on over weekend....fun fix works 100% in pure areas !!

SPOT ON,
100%....
worked first time TW !!

thx again DW !!

messed up my atmega

hey

i was trying the atmega fixed, however i erased the card first, but when i pressed erase card, the setting was on Funcard Atmega 161 by accident, and then the card erased, now when i try and program the atmega it says

error - could not write data to device, also when i try to autodetect the card, it says no cpu can be detected

any ideas how i can revive this card?

im am using Infinity USB

regards

Atmega fix!!!!!!

Just progame the card with the new fix in Telepest area not working m8

Hasta la vista:Smileysex

Back