Atmega Fix problems

capcomind

Inactive User
Reaction score
Allright fellas, hope someone can iron this out for me. I've downloaded the new atmega fix files and entered a cam ID, my ird starting with 12 and boxkey and left the public keys as zero's.
Then I save the bin file and use swapbinhex v1 to generate my external eep hex (92kb appr)
I'm using a dynamite programmer and CAS 6.7 the flash file loads in a nanosecond butthe I keep getting an error or aborted message when trying to write the external eep. any ideas????

Uncheck a verify option somewhere in the settings?

Happened on some Atmega 163 cards with the DuoLabs software.

Just a guess!

It worked, go into general settings and select the disable verify of ext eeprom and uncheck the verify during writing. Cheers Spectre, now I know why I love mosc cards so much........

Now this is strange, I have most of the ftv channels, however, I don't have any of the subbed channels???? how very strange, usually if it isn't gonna work then you don't get 5 or anything like that........... I've tried buying ppv and no joy (no VOD here yet) ah well guess I'll keep praying @ the MOSC unless someone else can iron this out..... Pure enteehell, 5401

Ah when you said uncheck all the boxes you meant the one about installing the default int eep as well............. I am ATAF but thats nowt new. One enteehell au 163 in and working thanx to all!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas

the new atmega fix went off yday

doesnt au nomore, jst got 2 w8 until another fix is released

at

were do you get the files for the new atmega fix

downloads section m8, under toxic6 files. your looking for the new atmega file by sj5301397. works a treat.

Back