atmega 163 daily keys programming help

abcdefghijk

Inactive User
Reaction score
can someone please tell me how i can re-program my atmega 163 card everyday with the new keys. i have no idea how to do it and have looked for the tutorials but cant find anything in simple english. i have the infinity usb programmer. also what programs do i need to do it. can someone please help me. many thanks.

use toxic 7 put in ird boxkey keys0 and1 save then load hex in lash memory load the bin you have just made in the internal eeprom write to card

m8 this wot i done, open up toxic7 ext eep generator entered ird & box key also enterd current key 0 and key 1 click my area and saved as myntl.bin.

open progger load in myntl.bin to EXT EPP and write
load in the toxic7 flash for your area (eg.toxic7bntl or tw or ex c+w) that comes with toxic7 files to your flash and write.

open cueerent key in notepad and look at top line , sumat like this

:10000000257WRA4683AB478DC3985YDD8574C98807 NOT REAL KEY

key 0 = 257WRA4683AB478D
key 1 = C3985YDD8574C988

you need to convert the bin file to a hex file first - all the instructions are on here somewhere - suggest you do a search

the tinker said:
you need to convert the bin file to a hex file first - all the instructions are on here somewhere - suggest you do a search

yes the swaphex comes with the toxic files but i never swaped my bin for hex there is no need.

Back