ATI Radeon X600 Graphics Card

dzs50

Member ++
Reaction score
I have a problem installing an ATI Radeon X600 Graphics Card.

As the Ati driver installation program does not recognise the card it will not install a driver.
This is probable because the device manager shows the card under Other devices, video controller(vga compatible).

Does anyone know any other way to pre load the radeon driver so that I can try and do a manual driver update, or any other solution?

I have always had problems with ATI drivers and always never use the disc now.

Try Omega Drivers Here

Once downloaded, go to device manager and right click update driver for the card. browse for the omega drivers and install.

I think this will only do the drivers though. The catalyst will have to be installed seperate but this is only a controller for the cards settings anyway.

I have always had problems with ATI drivers and always never use the disc now.

Try Omega Drivers Here

Once downloaded, go to device manager and right click update driver for the card. browse for the omega drivers and install.

I think this will only do the drivers though. The catalyst will have to be installed seperate but this is only a controller for the cards settings anyway.

Thanks, that worked a treat

Having worked ok for 4 or 5 days, there is now no output on the screen. Re-seateing the pcie card did not fix the problem. System works fine with the original pci graphics card. Device manager does not show up any problems with the new PCIE Radeon adapter.
Unfortunately I do not have another PC with a pcie slot to test the card.

Back