At my wits end here

FAGAN

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok guys please help me out here before I kick my dog -

I have a Di4001n box with the original N*L card - I have opened the lid and have disabled talkback, I have also noted the IRD:12******

I do not have a box key - I have read all sorts of conflicting information regarding obtaining this key.

Simply tell me this... can I connect via the rs232, unlogger, LED sim what the hell can I use to obtain my key???

I have an infinity usb phoenix - what else do I require to read and fix this card?

FAGAN said:
Ok guys please help me out here before I kick my dog -
I have a Di4001n box with the original N*L card - I have opened the lid and have disabled talkback, I have also noted the IRD:12******
I do not have a box key - I have read all sorts of conflicting information regarding obtaining this key.
Simply tell me this... can I connect via the rs232, unlogger, LED sim what the hell can I use to obtain my key???
I have an infinity usb phoenix - what else do I require to read and fix this card?
led sim m8

kook

Ok so if I stump up £20 and buy a led sim - follow the tutorial on here I will be able to snatch my box key from this swine of a Pace box?

The reason I ask for verification is that on another thread it was stated that LED sim does not work for my model of box.

removed ur ird dont want the cc's seeing it

and yes the led sim does work

THIS METHOD CAN BE USED 100% FOR MODELS PACE 4001 and 1000

Thank you guys, you will have to edit KOOK's post as well as he has quoted my original thread so my IRD is showing.

Final question and I shall get on with the task at hand... where do you guys recommend I buy the LED sim?? I have not a clue (OBV.)

Worth checking the data base first - a few 4001 are in there

Hi FAGAN

Give AtmelAce a pm and he will sort you out withe a led simm.

Cheers Garry

Hi FAGAN

If thats your IRD m8 its not on the db.

go for the led simm!!!!

Hi All,

@FAGAN just checked the DB with the number in kooks post and it's not there.
What revision is the card? if it's locked will need unlooping?glitching (unlocking) if you don't want to spend the £20 then you could use the voltmeter method (chance you could Fooook the Simm)?
bk via voltmeter guide

LED Simm is easier and Faster once you've got it that is.

The choice is your's LoL

@garrytate you beat me to it. I must type quicker and stop watching telly @ the same time LoL

hello

the card is DNASP011 Rev BOC - I forgot to mention this in my original post, some say its impossible to get these working others are saying use an unlooper etc etc - I have read hundreds of posts and am still at a loss.

If the card is locked will it require to be unlocked before I can use the boxkey?

Buddy I tried to download that zip file but its dead... whats happened to my downloading ability?? my day is just getting worse by the minute LOL

if u use the led sim
u wont need to unlock the card
just get a atmega card
and program this with the toxic7 it will give all chanels and autoupdate

FAGAN said:
hello
the card is DNASP011 Rev BOC - I forgot to mention this in my original post, some say its impossible to get these working others are saying use an unlooper etc etc - I have read hundreds of posts and am still at a loss.
If the card is locked will it require to be unlocked before I can use the boxkey?
Buddy I tried to download that zip file but its dead... whats happened to my downloading ability?? my day is just getting worse by the minute LOL
The best thing you can do if you don't want to feck about with a glitcher is to get the boxkey with the ledsimms reader and then program up an Atmega or tit2 card ... job done!:)
Downloading might be an issue at the moment because of the work being done to the site .......

Back