AT LAST, aND THANK YOU EVRYONE!!!

tlogic

Inactive User
Reaction score
A BIG THANK YOU, TO EVERYONE AT DIGITAL WORLD. I am a complete newbie and it has taken me 4 days to read up all the information on the site and abit of help from you guys, I now have freee cable. I have programmed my first atmega163 card and a tit2 card and its working great at the moment.

If a person like me can do it anyone can.

I dn't kny why some ppls tit2 cards not working but mine is. \Im in a ex cw area maybe thats why.

Thank you

Last edited:
sarfraz said:
p.s - anyone know of a good link to get the ' public keys' ?? pm pls

Thank you
HERE LOL
They are in RST file read up on fun cards
Also they come up quicker than my programmer can read em lol
Normally within 5 min of it going down
Ive tried the RST race never won yet though

crackerchalk said:
Ive tried the RST race never won yet though

@crackerchalk Know what you mean LoL.

@sarfraz Glad your sorted M8.

Think you got here just in Time?
If you are a new member you may notice that we don't allow downloads until you reach 20 posts this is because people was leeching software and bandwidth is not free unfortunately

Nice to know
That explains why i get lots of newbie pms
If they have donated they get immeadiate help though
My way of paying back for what ive learnt

Nice one!!!

Nice one M8 sarfraz good felligs keep the work.

Hasta la vista:Cheers:

Nice one, you get a great feeling when you see all channels are working.

well done mate.

I have been trying to teach myself (by testing funcards out on my system) and finally programmed my first card yesterday

In trying to retrieve my IRD and BK from my mosc card I accidently corrupted the data on it and now im stuck with funs until I can figure out how to unlock and program my mosc (which used to work)!

Nice one m8s, feels good everytime.:Cheers:

Well done m8, well worth all the searching, learning, fiddling and now you're laughing.

Its a wicked feeling! now my old man dn't have to pay some guy when the keys change again, but mind you my old man got a chipped box and his card hasn't gone off for about 5 months now.

Once again thank you to everyone.

I hope i can help someone else now.

saf

:Cheers:

Nice one m8.
Good to see all that hard work you put in reading and messin around finaly pay off in the end.

Back