astra 2

P

pipehose

when i go to astra 2 and go to motors tv i get the $ scrambled channel shoul i be able to see this with the patch installed
also on some channels im getting no /audio/video what this about do i need to realign my dish

bert1

Member +
Reaction score
Think i'm right in most stuff on astra 2 is mds enc and so the card/box comb req....so no is the answer....how bout tune in to the 1 on hotbird and change audio channel from french to english.....just done it here out of curiosity and works fine 11137 h . I cant even see motors listed on astra 2 but i aint got an up to date list - prob some sequence of nos i cant relate to

Paul-K

Inactive User
Reaction score
pipehose said:
when i go to astra 2 and go to motors tv i get the $ scrambled channel shoul i be able to see this with the patch installed
also on some channels im getting no /audio/video what this about do i need to realign my dish

m8 i am watching men and motors right now and it has no $ sign beside it scan as for the getting no /audio/video i get this as well i just reckon thers nothing there.

Paul-K

Inactive User
Reaction score
pipehose said:
@paulk it was motors tv not men and motors

lol just looked i don't get it either m8

P

pipehose

thanks paul any one know do i load up the favourites channels through the darkman software was going to use the favourites digidude posted see attached file

ramraider

Inactive User
Reaction score
pipehose said:
thanks paul any one know do i load up the favourites channels through the darkman software was going to use the favourites digidude posted see attached file

hello mate you do it similar to loading a patch but you have to click the channels button instead of the software button and thats it load the file and turn on box and click connect :Cheers:

TEST