asda drops petrol price again!

melttc

DW Regular
Reaction score
guys

asda has dropped its fuel prices yet again to 111.9 pence a litre which is great news this may spark a price war as other retail stores will have to follow!!

great news for a change thats 7p drop in a week :Clap::banana:

b*****s my morrisons is at 117.99....thats a measly 3p off.....most of my garages are around that price!!!

Good to see they are falling again - it rarely ever goes in that direction.

According to an AA spokesman in the news, fuel should be 9p a litre less than it is since oil has dropped from $147 to $120 a barrel

According to an AA spokesman in the news, fuel should be 9p a litre less than it is since oil has dropped from $147 to $120 a barrel

Always the way m8...they put it up almost daily when crude was rising and bring it back down really slow. Brent crude is actually $117 so it should be even less again. I reckon it should be around £1/litre.

Locally we are £1.09.9

Always the way m8...they put it up almost daily when crude was rising and bring it back down really slow. Brent crude is actually $117 so it should be even less again. I reckon it should be around £1/litre.

Locally we are £1.09.9

It is still £116.9 where I am. Incidently, I saw a piece on TV the other day about the Shetland Isles, petrol is £156.9 and the residents have an oil refinery nearby. Poor sods.

That website shows the cheapest in my area as 111.9p, which is correct. But i drove past a petrol station on the A19 the other day, which i aint been past for a while ( i usually fill up there too). I always check it when i go past and it was 109.9p i had to stop myself coming off the road when i seen it lol :proud:

Theres a Texaco garage in rochdale selling petrol at 110.9 couldnt believe my eyes. thats cheaper than supermarkets :S

just paid £1.23 for diesel
cheepest ive seen it for ages
total garage

dave

It is still £116.9 where I am. Incidently, I saw a piece on TV the other day about the Shetland Isles, petrol is £156.9 and the residents have an oil refinery nearby. Poor sods.

You are being robbed pip, our local always has petrol 2p cheaper than the supermarkets but the trouble is they are always fekkin sold out and pumps are dry, good for them but sometimes they have none for 2 days.

I think the supermarkets may still be capping the amount of fuel you can put into a car even though the prices are falling. I filled up the other day and once the meter hit £100 the machine stopped. I wonder why they are doing this?

I think the supermarkets may still be capping the amount of fuel you can put into a car even though the prices are falling. I filled up the other day and once the meter hit £100 the machine stopped. I wonder why they are doing this?

because u drive a tank lol

because u drive a tank lol

LOL I wish I had a tank and was in charge of some personnel..

I thought it would be the other way around. Prices are high so why set caps on the amount of fuel you can purchase? It doesn't make sense.

wtf size of tank have you got munkey...lol. I seen in some adverts today some of them have changed the money off to...... up to 2 litres free. I assume thats to stop people with big tanks filling their tanks incase in goes up again and also because the 5p off voucher has a use by date.

the actual price of petrol has come down further..... as usual we dont get those savings passed on.

Back