ARY Channel Missing

ziggyziggyziggy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Evening Guys,

I got a small problem, I am in the Bradford TW Area and dont get ARY Digital (asian) channel.

I have used my old services.xml file after flashing the box with the new sportster image (lara croft as the boot image). I'm not sure if this has been off before flashing the box, but I am trying to get it back on. I do receice all other channels. Does anyone get the ARY Digital channel in the Bradford area and can you post the services.xml, or can you reply with the specfic information so that I can manually update the file. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

ziggyziggyziggy said:
Evening Guys,

I got a small problem, I am in the Bradford TW Area and dont get ARY Digital (asian) channel.

I have used my old services.xml file after flashing the box with the new sportster image (lara croft as the boot image). I'm not sure if this has been off before flashing the box, but I am trying to get it back on. I do receice all other channels. Does anyone get the ARY Digital channel in the Bradford area and can you post the services.xml, or can you reply with the specfic information so that I can manually update the file. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

hi if you try the new de's image thats in the downloads it scans automatic and will pick up all channels in the frequency through the cable

i have tested it on mine and it works to get all channels available down the line without you having to do anything apart from change a file

cheers

Last edited:
Thanks Gav.

I'll have a go at this weekend.

You mentioned changing one file. I'm sure I'll find it info in the download sections, but can you give me a "heads-up" , incase its not clearly visible.

Sorry for the late reply.

Cherrs mate

hey am using Gavs image and am in bradford with ary...I have another sagem and its got sportster1.7 uk05 and that scan finds ary...anyway if all fails let me know will post my service file..not at home at moment.

Back