Arthritis

dar1437

Worldz Biggest Oddball
VIP Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend things to relieve the symptoms?
I use codliver oil, and recently (someone recommended) glucosamine. The tablets were so big, i discovered a liquid version with a lemon twist. I've never tasted something so horrible lol. I hold my nose and quickly swig some orange to get rid the taste.
Haven't noticed any difference, but its early days.
Any other advice would be most welcomed. :)

Also tried CBD oil, with no success :)

Last edited:
I take over 1000mg of omega3 and 750mg of Glucosamine per day and it has made a difference for my knees. it takes a few weeks to kick in and i noticed if i dont take them for a day or 2 its like i never took them.

Make sure you are taking the correct dosage i was taking tablets that said 1000mg of omega3 and found no difference after reading the back of the container a few weeks later i found the tablets do not contain 1000mg like it says on the front but only around 300mg so had to start taking 3-4 a day.

best place to source was holland and Barrett but you may find them cheap online.

I was starting to get painful, stiff finger joints, especially in the mornings. Then last year (for a different reason altogether) I started a keto diet (fat & protein 6 days a week and one day of 'eat what you want') and, apart from losing over a stone in weight (which wasn't the aim either) I have noticed the finger problem has completely disappeared. I'm 55.
Glucosamine is useless if not taken along with clondroitin, otherwise you don't absorb enough. They often don't tell you this. Cod liver oil is, according to some sources not as effective as it was once thought to be. I'll post links to the articles if I can find them.

I was starting to get painful, stiff finger joints, especially in the mornings. Then last year (for a different reason altogether) I started a keto diet (fat & protein 6 days a week and one day of 'eat what you want') and, apart from losing over a stone in weight (which wasn't the aim either) I have noticed the finger problem has completely disappeared. I'm 55.
Glucosamine is useless if not taken along with clondroitin, otherwise you don't absorb enough. They often don't tell you this. Cod liver oil is, according to some sources not as effective as it was once thought to be. I'll post links to the articles if I can find them.

Interesting as I work with someone in their 50s that has some joint problems. I'll ask him if he's tried that combination.

I think I've bought it before but H&B have ridiculous prices now and only shopping there while there is an offer on is an option.

Different types of cbd oil as i bought an irish one and worked with pain in bed,moved onto a better one but E100 ouch but peppermint flavour but dont mind it.First bottle said 2 drops so i took 5 in the morning and at night.

A few years ago i was at our local rds show where many products are used on the visitors and one girl asked me do i have any pains in joints,yes i said as my middle finger is hard to use:eek: no not that for twiddling nuts and bolts in hard to reach areas,she used this on my hand over knuckles and under and 10 mins later i felt relief:) It breaks down the crap that causes the pain,but no i could not afford it,but weeks later i got a second hand one for e60 and much better deal.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Casada-Tap...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=RADVGV1FCHTAVV31FR0B

Back