Artemis cfw 3.55

Fake likes wont help get a download
Actually Artemis is the current cheat version used in the PS3 CFW Community, however with the CFW 3.55 it freezes up. PS3usercheat was great to use however it did not have a repository to update the cheats. That is where Artemis comes in play, as you can update the Cheat DB online.

If you would like, I can provide a step by step tutorial on how to install it assuming you understand how PS3 CFW works. So this is not a fake. I haven been jailbreaking these things since GeoHot days. Of course a VIP member as yourself should already know that though.

I also included a link for your reading pleasure about Artemis cheat. Please let me know if it is still fake?

Dnawrkshp/ArtemisPS3

Actually Artemis is the current cheat version used in the PS3 CFW Community, however with the CFW 3.55 it freezes up. PS3usercheat was great to use however it did not have a repository to update the cheats. That is where Artemis comes in play, as you can update the Cheat DB online.

If you would like, I can provide a step by step tutorial on how to install it assuming you understand how PS3 CFW works. So this is not a fake. I haven been jailbreaking these things since GeoHot days. Of course a VIP member as yourself should already know that though.

I also included a link for your reading pleasure about Artemis cheat. Please let me know if it is still fake?

Dnawrkshp/ArtemisPS3
You misunderstand my friend.

Im not saying your information is fake.
Infact im pretty sure you know what your talking about.

Im talking about the "like" you received from primecron who happened to join the forum shortly after your post to like it, and has not been seen or posted on the forum since.

The reason behind the downloading rules is to encourage people to join in the forum, not just download and run.

Last edited:

Im talking about the "like" you received from primecron who happened to join the forum shortly after your post to like it, and has not been seen or posted on the forum since.

The reason behind the downloading rules is to encourage people to join in the forum, not just download and run.
112E91FF-80DA-4A3E-BB49-6CF7999DAB22.gif

My Apologies, that was I, I joined with my mate in the forum as we both are veterans of the PS3 CFW scene and looking to revive it. Rules have been read and understood. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Apologies as well, I misread this and typed my response during the middle of a work meeting.

I can assure you Primecron is real, I have known this Aussie for over 15 years. We joined this forum together because of the PS3 scene. Trying to keep it alive. We hope to share our 3.55 Fixes repository soon thanks to the great opoisso893 that shared these fixes with the CFW scene.

again, my apologies Kryton.

Apologies as well, I misread this and typed my response during the middle of a work meeting.

I can assure you Primecron is real, I have known this Aussie for over 15 years. We joined this forum together because of the PS3 scene. Trying to keep it alive. We hope to share our 3.55 Fixes repository soon thanks to the great opoisso893 that shared these fixes with the CFW scene.

again, my apologies Kryton.
No need to appologise mate.
Its good to see people being keen on something that interests them.

You need to move onto the ps4 scene though and find me a cheat for crash bandicoot 4 😄

Back