Art card prices abroad

daddymac

Member ++
Reaction score
Johnbhoy and myself are headin' to Egypt today for a mates wedding - gonna shop around to see what kind of price i can possibly get an ART card for?

anyone got a rough idea of whats a competitive price?

Dont buy a Shedload m8....were not sure if they have any footy next season...

with that in mind ive seen a site in UK drop their price to around £65 for a year.

have a look on fleabay too-should give you more of an idea.....

lastb yeaer they were going at £115 upwards-but they had footy then.

Johnbhoy and myself are headin' to Egypt today for a mates wedding - gonna shop around to see what kind of price i can possibly get an ART card for?

anyone got a rough idea of whats a competitive price?

m8 you can get ba 12 month card in england for 79 quid from alshat where you can send it back if something goes wrong. How cheap do you want it, its not worth taking the risk

i'm back!!!!!!!

Back from my trip and when i got x1 of my arabic speaking friends to ART they said to contact main website- but basically not so big a difference- oh well,,

shokran anyway!!

so if not art sports who will cover the amount of games your teams play like art do i got my art card to watch my teams games thenext card i purchase will be for the same kind of thing to atch my team so what is my best option next year

i have read that permiere germany have signed a 3yr deal 2 show 320 of the 380 elp games per season live but i doubt it will be avail on a patch when the time comes....we live in hope!

so on average 8 per round....cant see anyone matching anywhere near that unless ART come good at the last minute.

showtime sports will be covering the area the ART had the contractfor.

you'll need a 1.8m dish though

that is why many of us r waiting John and looking at options- ART used 2 sats to reach all of their audience...

nilesat for the mid east and hotbird for north africa.....as you rightly say Showtime has rights from next year but only broadcasts from nilesat and a mega dish required here to receive it. From what ive seen posted, its not even clear if they will be as good as art were in terms of choice of live games available plus it will be more expensive than art- you can bet on it .

so north africa (like us) is also waiting to see what happens. -Doubt if anyone is going to come round and replace their existing equipment-so some sort of deal looks likely . I know Pinkhelmets believes a sub deal is a possibility and he is seldom wrong m8!

It is rumoured that ART will have elp by the time next season starts as a sublicencing agreement between them and showtime. First suggestions are just 4 games a week and rest in 40min highlight packages. Dont know what capacity showtime has-they may pick the best games and let art have the others for both territories/satellites.Could even work out better for the guys on here that follow the non big 4 teams.the ecl teams are already more than well catered for.

As in previous years -just sit back and see what unfolds in weeks 1 & 2(maybe bit longer this time as its the begining of a whole brand new 3yr deal)- I always found it was best to activate my art card a week or two into the season-once youve done it once-you dont miss anything do you?-you see the first/second weeks of new season on tail end of your old card -you are then in the best possible possible position to judge whether its worth getting a new one or not.

well the seasons over still not sure what to do its looking like may be a large dish and putting my dish up high on a pole

i think you're gonna need more than a pole for a high level 1.8m m8! Your house'll look more like the BBC or NASA with one of them, it's a major engineering exercise to support the weight and wind loading. I think we all need to wait and see what develops even if we miss the first couple of games in August, at least we won't be wasting cash on the basis of rumours and apart from that what kind of reaction are you gonna get from the missus when you turn up with one of them!

i think you're gonna need more than a pole for a high level 1.8m m8! Your house'll look more like the BBC or NASA with one of them, it's a major engineering exercise to support the weight and wind loading. I think we all need to wait and see what develops even if we miss the first couple of games in August, at least we won't be wasting cash on the basis of rumours and apart from that what kind of reaction are you gonna get from the missus when you turn up with one of them!

you met my missus then scary aint she

Back