Arsenal

That`s what i am afraid of ,although i like your confidence 'after we beat man city',seriously if he signs another contract the man has brass balls and skin as thick as a rhino`s.

£10 mill a year for the next two years, IF he wins a trophy or get Champions League football again that's another £1 mill plus bonus or IF he get's sacked he will get a fantastic compensation package, nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Wenger the f#cking greedy deluded 2 face C#nt.

I'm going to the final tomorrow, I got lucky by being randomly selected in a 2nd ballot to apply for ticket.

I'm hoping we win even though it could extend Wenger's rein.
I'm hoping Wenger resign's by the end of the weekend - win or lose as he should of left 3 years ago.
I'm hoping we get a new manger that wasn't chosen/suggested by Wenger.
I'm hoping we get a bigger squad as to get to the Europa League final you will have to play 14 games before you reach the final.

COYG's

Goodman enjoy your day and I feel your pain lol.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Be careful what you wish for

We had a manager that got us in champions league regularly.(Rafa)
The first time he didn't he got sacked and we have only managed to do it twice in 7 years since.

Look at United after their long term manager resigned.
Utter chaos, awful style of play spent half a billion pounds on average players.
Err and only won 3 trophies this season

It's a good end to a disappointing season , I'm not that disappointed in missing out on CL spot ,more disappointed that it was another season that promised so much but predictably panned out the way it did,that's why I am firmly in the Wenger out camp as I don't see us competing for the title while he is in charge.

would agree think a change is needed same old failings every time promise so much then fade badly
think your club needs to ring the changes mate

Be careful what you wish for

We had a manager that got us in champions league regularly.(Rafa)
The first time he didn't he got sacked and we have only managed to do it twice in 7 years since.

Look at United after their long term manager resigned.
Utter chaos, awful style of play spent half a billion pounds on average players.
Err and only won 3 trophies this season

When Rafa was your manager (2004-2010) there was only 4 teams that regularly finished top 4 - Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool & Man Utd who had the experience and mentality (won one or more League cup, FA cup or League title in those 6 years). Since Rafa was "sacked" Man City & Tottenham have regularly taken that top 4 slot because football has moved on with either younger managers with new ideas, better players, tactics and last but not least money.

Every manager will leave a club either due to their decision or not (moves on, retire, sacked or pass away), for the last 10 years Arsenal under Wenger has not really improved just been consistent, our average league points for the last 10 years is 74 points, our highest was 83 (finished 3rd) and lowest 68 (finished 4th) in those years. BTW we finished 2nd last year with 71 points which shows you how poor most of the top 4 teams were - Leicester won it with 81 points.

Although Wenger did not always have the money to spend like the other top 4 clubs (due to the stadium debt), when he had the money he did not spend it or did not spend it wisely which all managers make that same mistake but he did not address those mistakes until it was too late. 3 FA Cups in 10 years is good for some clubs (you only have to win 7 games to win a cup against part timers or a rival Premiership team) but just winning a domestic cup is not good enough for any top European club which we are suppose to be.

No doubt both Manchester clubs will spend big and improve next season as they will get the players they need to win the Premiership or go further in the Champions League, if we get a new manager I don't expect him to win us the Premiership or Champions League during his time here but to improve us defensively and offensively every season which hopefully moves us up the league table year after year and/or get us further than the last 16 in the Champions league.

Well it's official now another 2 years with Wenger , I had resigned to this along time ago as it was clear he was going to stay, would honestly love to say next year will be different than previous years but I have been hoping that for the past 10 years, he can go out and spend £500m this summer but I don't think it will make any difference, well I'm wrong actually because Bayern can't knock us out next season, anyway​ what do us fans know about football.

no real surprise he stays just proves board have no ambition contenders for league never to happen now

Not really shocking news more disappointing news.

Attachments

• IMG-20170531-WA0046.jpg
    IMG-20170531-WA0046.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 15
Amazing that when WOB's suggested we buy Edison Cavani and/or Zlatan Ibrahimovic last season the AKB's said the French league was shit/weak.
We sign Alexandre Lacazette and are linked to 2 more French league players (Mbappe & Lemur) but the AKB's seem to have short memories.

Rumours Arsenal in for Man Citys Jadon Sancho. If so does that suggest Sanchez goes the opposite way

Wtf is going on with us this transfer window, of all the top clubs in the EPL we needed the biggest injection,yet here we are again a couple of weeks before it starts and we have signed 2 players and one of them on a free,we were told that there's a Huge transfer kity at the club and yet it looks like we are trying to offload players to raise money before we can buy again, we are slipping further behind each season and it's down to rewarding average players big contracts and letting our top players run down their contracts, WBA have supposedly had a 10 m offer for Gibbs turned down, I personally would give him a f**king piggy back to the WBA, nothing has changed and nothing will unless changes at the top are made.

Arsenal pay club record £46.5m for Alexandre Lacazette, joining current players LacaTalent, LacaPassion and LacaChampionsLeagueFootball.

Arsenal pay club record £46.5m for Alexandre Lacazette, joining current players LacaTalent, LacaPassion and LacaChampionsLeagueFootball.
Lol I liked that

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Back