Arsenal v Totenham...verdict please

logic_187

Inactive User
Reaction score
I know its a bit early for .........

What do people think of the up and comming Totenham side and the up and comming game? Do you think that totenham are capable of becoming the cream of north london as they have been saying?

Ive got mixed feelings about this weekends game as i think they are capable as they have some good players, but depends on what side turns up on the day from either side.

I think this one is going to be a close one than previous seasons.......and will be a tough battle for a win. But i guess the result depends on what Arsenal / Totenham team turns up to the game. Will it be a hungry Arsenal which is now ready to start Demolishing any team that comes in its way, or one that is having problems finding that special spark, or will it be a totenham side that will try to outplay Arsenal at its own game, of which i can see only 1 outcome in favour of Arsenal.

TBH i dont think we can afford to drop any points especially with chelsea stringing together some lucky wins/draws. I'm predicting an arsenal win but it will be a narrow one. ........Anyhow we lose i will be so fookin vexed

Martin Joll has done a great job at Tottenham and has bought in some good players but I don't think they have the quality and depth yet to beat Arsenal or finish beter than 6th or 7th in the prem this year but I think they may be a force next season or the one after ;)

i agree with bronto ;)

jol has done a great job and it shows why the mancs wanted him in 2nd command, however even in the long run i cannot see them being the cream of north london we have a 60000 seater being built easily the most attractive ground in the league (going by the generated pics, leaves the theatre of shite in dreamland) and the revenue it will generate will ensure we can buy the ebst players for a long time.

i dunno if you notice we have the highest price tickets in the premier and still pack out highbury every premiership game where as chelsea fans are crying about the prices, so packing out a 60000 seater should be no problem, might even lift the highbury libary tag.... and we all know a good croud is like an extra player ;)

Mickie
yes i do know about the arsenal ticket prices!!......more to the point its a mission trying to get onto the list for the season ticket holder waiting list!! ....unfortunately have to rely on generous friends who get tickets from work (need to move out of IT and into marketing or sales the perks they get are something else!!) , or low profile games.

yeah but in general you get amazing entertainment when you watch arsenal thats why i think the fans are willing to pay so much....

2 - 1 to spurs

they are on a roll at the mo

assenal aint doing to well

i think tottenham have got the depth and the cover now to get in the top 6 and will be in europe next year

Whey Hay Gav

A Man That Talks Sense

Come On You Spurs 3-1

nil nil written all over it

a draw wouldnt be satisfactory as we have dropped enough points as it is.......am i right in thinkin the game isnt on SKY....other wise may need to see if its on european satellite

logic_187 said:
......more to the point its a mission trying to get onto the list for the season ticket holder waiting list!! .....

ur not kidding mrs and i have been on the waiting list for a season ticket for 7 seasons now.....we keep getting a letter each year asking if we still want to wait......i recon we will get in next year. :) :)

fortunatly we are members of dasc (daventry arsenal supporters club) so we are able to get a limited number of tickets per season to home and away games.

mmm 1 a peice, not what we needed realy but trying to be objective it was probably a fair result they had the first half we had second.

it should have been 3-1 to spurs
we were great for 3 quarters of the game.

i bet all you arsenal fans thought it would be a lot easier than that, we gave you a very good game and a goal on a plate to boot.

We're on the up, come on u spurs

Back