Arrrrrrrrrrrgh! ANTS

And he rants while doing a dance !!!!

(Jackets on , I know)

Make my arsehole clench. Barstards are everywhere! Spraying and hoovering since 06.30

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

If they're in the house they've found food, follow the trail, one end is at the food and the other is the nest. Remove the food. Mix vinegar and water 1:1 and spray the trail disrupting the scent. Spray the entry point(s) to the house and the door sills. Go back to the nest. If it's accessible knock the top off and pour at least one whole kettle of boiling water down it - objective is to kill the queen. If it's not accessible chop up one of more lemons and spread all round the nest. Repeat the lemons every 1-2 days.

Ant traps work really well

I tried it, and Prince Charming, and Goody Two Shoes but my neighbour called me a shithead for playing music too loud in the early hours and the ants didn't seem to react to it...... Oh trap 🤣

Think it's under control now. Tracked them back to pavement and boiled the bastards alive and got some powder down at thresholds.

They didn't get as far as the kitchen thankfully. Got to end of dining room and then going from side to side from one wall to another. Bit weird.

Sprayed the absolute crap out of the place and then sat in garden for 30 mins and coughed my ring up.

Hoovered up thoroughly now and can't see any more of the buggers so far.

Your ants have took a chance and moved to France

(Gotta stop now)

Back