Arrrgh Trident chewing gum

Welshwolf

Inactive User
Reaction score
What a crap advert. It drives me up the wall everytime i hear it. Why can't the boat sink and take him and his stupid chewing down with him.

I agree totally, that advert is THE most annoying thing I have seen on the TV in a long time, its even worse than the "Yes we have a mortgage" advert.

In a less civilised country everyone involved in this advert would be taken out into a field and shot.

When it comes on, I change channels immediately - along with the totally balls advert for Computeach - you know the one... No qualifications? Cant be arsed going to proper college or university? Well do our shitty program in your spare time and at the end you will be earning a gazillion pounds a week - bullshit.

thething that annoys me most about it is how LOOOONNNNGGG it goes on for...

EVERYONE I talk to feels the same way. It's the most annoying thing ever without doubt. I just have to turn the volume down or turn over.

MASTICATION FOR THE NATION!! LOL

But WTF is he sayin?

I can't understand a word of it.

lol funny thing is that the makers are winning they got everyone talking about the chewing gum and word of mouth advertising, someone will see it in the shops and say o paul was talking about this chewing gum the other day ill try some but hopfully it sellf well so they dont have 2 advertise it anymore

Is it seriously more annoying than the last Frosties advert? I haven't seen it so can't really comment, but that Frosties kid made me want to hurt things.

I hate it too, but half the battle for them is to make the ad stick in your mind with a stupid tune or whatever gimmik they can come up with. I wouldn't buy the gum just out of spite.

My little girl brought some from the shop yesterday. So i tried one and jesus christ the tropical twist ones should be called tropical piss! It was like i'd just sucked on a f'cking lemon : shocked2

There has been hundreds of complaints to the ad watchdog about it being racist.
Personaly i think its just S**t.

MASTIFICATIAN FOR THA NATIAN!!!

I quite like the advert lol, its catchy. But it aint as bad as the frosties ad, the one where they use the kid just before puberty lol.​

The reason why they amke adverts annoying is so you speak about them and they stick in your head.

Its not as bad as the frosties advert "Its gunna taste great"
It was on News websites that he had commited suicide.

but is it more annoying than the car advert that goes 'how - why - where - how...'

sorry - the question is just why?

No way that advert is going to make me buy any product - never mind a 'king Kia - 7 year warranty or not

Back