Area's AU cards are working & which 1s

I'm guessing that your au funcard/atmega will go off soon.... maybe they're just taking a while to roll out this new update?

liamcrayden said:
I'm guessing that your au funcard/atmega will go off soon.... maybe they're just taking a while to roll out this new update?
STOP GUESSING . HOW CAN U SAY IT WILL GO OFF.
U TRY TO SCARE PEOPLE .
MINE BOTH WORING PERFACT FUNCARD AND ATMEGA . I MADE THREE AU FUNCARD.
fkekobaD

OK, it was a guess... but it was a logical one. Its like when they roll out new CR software (as an example). It reaches some areas first, then goes into others.

I'm just saying that its likely that your au funcard/atmega might go off soon.
I AM NOT SAYING THAT IT WILL.

Sorry for any mix ups.
Altho the comment "you try to scare people" suggests to me that you are kinda worried...

fkekobad said:
U TRY TO SCARE PEOPLE .
fkekobaD

Stop guessing use yer ed,its done tw,pure nthell,next ex-cw or maybe they might say no we''ll leave ex-cw.
Some people think its a god given right to cheat the system,if you ran a business that was gettin shafted you aint gonna sit on yer arse and let it happen.
Its no big deal when it comes,5 mins each day to make a fun??bit different if you've been offlaoding boxes left, right and centre cos peeps will come knockin.

UNDETTERRED said:
Stop guessing use yer ed,its done tw,pure nthell,next ex-cw or maybe they might say no we''ll leave ex-cw.
Some people think its a god given right to cheat the system,if you ran a business that was gettin shafted you aint gonna sit on yer arse and let it happen.
Its no big deal when it comes,5 mins each day to make a fun??bit different if you've been offlaoding boxes left, right and centre cos peeps will come knockin.
Well said undeterred. Luckily I have just supplied moscs and have only modded for friends. Check this guy out, he is gonna have a few disappointed customers.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NTL-ex-c-w-di...ryZ39804QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem.
Regards..........Chookey​

wtf? my atemage works perfectly so does this fun 4 i just did stope hyping out people jeez ;@) chill :flame: its not like world war 3 this happend in the modme section as well people going mad heh just chill and we will come up with a fix for it or w/e

fkekobad said:
U TRY TO SCARE PEOPLE .
fkekobaD

no need to shout mate take a chill pill ;)

are you ex c&w ??

JIMMYQ said:
no need to shout mate take a chill pill ;)
are you ex c&w ??

he's gotta be,as yet nothing happened at ex-cw,shall we batten down the hatches,aye aye captain its a comin:Jester: :Jester:

So nobody is in any doubt, the reason ex c&w are last to receive the crap is because they still have areas (ie. wembley) which are still on cr1 and they haven't upgraded to fibre. To copy what tw and pure ntl have done would mean cutting legitimate subscribers off which they can't do!

Dbox8 said:
So nobody is in any doubt, the reason ex c&w are last to receive the crap is because they still have areas (ie. wembley) which are still on cr1 and they haven't upgraded to fibre. To copy what tw and pure ntl have done would mean cutting legitimate subscribers off which they can't do!

dbox is this is the reason I would love to know that's why I started this thread but like I said and I don't see anyone who has argued ains't this but TW and ex C+W use the same style of network so it doesn't make sense for them to leave us out. Lets face it C+W wipes the old NTL pure network

Back