Area's AU cards are working & which 1s

have the cards gone off then ??? didn't notice LOL
thought they were gonna wait till xmas - just when i thought that collection of old funcards might be useful - at least winters coming and they'll come in handy.

oops had to come back and mention the following.
purentl 00001 - mosc/samsung/pace
i been on DW sometime now and thanx to the vast info that is attainable i have been keyroll trouble free for what seems like forever {dudes bet thats thrown a spanner in the works:rolleyes: } watch i'll be up a lamp post with a pair of binoculars come christmas spying on the neighbours tv:Laugh: :Laugh: .

then again i'll probably just turn on the dusty old sky box that is still costing me 35 quid a month cos a can't beleive that anything free can last forever.

either way DW rules and i'll always have loadsa tv channels.

Only thing i can think is it looks the Atemga163 or going off because they must be going to make a change to the way they store the key info on the card , probably a different part of the memory on the card to store the new keys in. ???

TWOBEERCANS said:
thought they were gonna wait till xmas - just when i thought that collection of old funcards might be useful - at least winters coming and they'll come in handy.

Quality:BLOBBY:

TWOBEERCANS said:

Thank feck for mosc's, all that glitching was worth while ........ :)

all things come to those who wait,, im sure someone will fined a way round it.

TWOBEERCANS said:
then again i'll probably just turn on the dusty old sky box that is still costing me 35 quid a month cos a can't beleive that anything free can last forever.
I was wondering what all the fuse was about LOL
Now i know.
Also why r u still paying the sub to sky
Got my old sky box still plugged in tv
Cancelled the subs so only get freeview on it
Almost every month they phone up offer a deal :)
Last 1 was a free sky+ box
They still owe me £12 odd i may have to go back 1 day

crackerchalk said:
I was wondering what all the fuse was about LOL
Now i know.
Also why r u still paying the sub to sky
Got my old sky box still plugged in tv
Cancelled the subs so only get freeview on it
Almost every month they phone up offer a deal :)
Last 1 was a free sky+ box
They still owe me £12 odd i may have to go back 1 day

TBH i tried to cancel the subs once but they kept me on the bl**** phone listening to crap music for 24minutes and i couldn't be bothered. < thats why we are still paying it LOL.

OPOS working in Glasgow.

Dead for 4 days but managed to pull through!!

TWOBEERCANS said:
oops had to come back and mention the following.
purentl 00001 - mosc/samsung/pace
i been on DW sometime now and thanx to the vast info that is attainable i have been keyroll trouble free for what seems like forever {dudes bet thats thrown a spanner in the works:rolleyes: } watch i'll be up a lamp post with a pair of binoculars come christmas spying on the neighbours tv:Laugh: :Laugh: .

Rofl nice one M8

So this could be a common sight then.

Back