are you diabetic?? free meter

ordered mine thanks alot for the link]

mine will be for my best mates wife as she has got it very bad can never have enough tester can you

cheers mate, just ordered for me old man. the chemists always wants to sell him an upgrade.....

Cheers OP.. im borderline says the doctor.. runs in family.. cant wait for free prescriptions :)

Hi,

And thanks for the link. I got mine few days ago, but been busy.

Thanks

got mine today thanks

really nice little device too

Just to add. You can take your old machine into any loyds pharmacy and they will give you a new machine as a replacement for free.

got mine today.. dunno what ill do wi it.. might test when ive had brekky.. umm got no bacon in though.. :)

:Cheers:m8 just ordered 1 for myself ,been diabetic 2 years and the best thing is free prescriptions :THANKS: :ur the man:

How the hell can you think it is great to get free prescriptions? Wouldn't you rather pay twice what anyone else pays if you could be without diabeties tomorrow?
I mean hell you will probably much less ill when you get infections etc. so you won't need the prescriptions anyway.
I have had diabeties most of my life requiring injections at leased 5 times a day. I would give my left arm to be rid of it.( Note I didn't say right arm, I mean not that daft. lol )
You say about free prescriptions but could you imagine how much you would be paying out if you didn't? About 60x that of a normal person.

got mine last saturday... trying to pluck up the courage to prick myself with it..

cheers op.

got mine last saturday... trying to pluck up the courage to prick myself with it..

cheers op.

It doesn't hurt in the slightest in the side of my finger. Put it on the lowest depth setting and go from there. You literally can't feel it, not even after using the same one five times LOL.

I was always wondering what my levels were, seems the average is OK.

Just had mine delivered today, now gotta get the doctor to change the prescription for the testing strips

Got Mine today
was too hungover to test it yet!

Thanks for the link. Just been tested borderline so this will be good to keep an eye on my levels. Probably need to wait till next week though, imagine all 50 gone by now.

Got mine yesterday
Aint tried it yet too worrid
Cos my mum died from a heart-attack brought on by the diabettes
Yes i know i should and will soon

Back