Are You A Digital Photographer?

lone.gunman

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just a thought, as I'm getting back into photography again.....what about a digi photo room? What do you guys think?
Also, if your the proud owner of a Fuji camera, have you registered with MyFuji? Have a look HERE
There's some interesting stuff and a competition to enter, have a look at the gallery HERE...keep your eyes peeled for one titiled "The view from here.." :stickout: shameless plug :Cheers: :Cheers:

Ohh yes.... and here's another sample of mine....know where it is?

Well would you believe it, "the view from here..." current rating 5.8, No.1 at the moment ;)

Got a 10 from me m8, (what is it exactly :) )

I registered my ancient A201 to get on, hope you win!

Thanx Bard...... :):)
It's a shot of an office building in Salford Quays, taken from the Aero-Deck of The Imperial war Museum North.....
Why not submit one of your own....??? You never know.

Cheers

i've got a mate whose profession is photography, she goes through 100gb worht of space per job, around 32 memory sticks then the editing she does. etc etc......

She says she makes double backups, simply becuase if she was to loose any of the photos, then its that clients special occassion memories lost forever....which i guess makes sense.....its a difficult thing to master from my efforts, good luck m8.

Back